SOOON :D

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
i can't wait, i'm due next saturday. i have been trying EVERYTHING, sex, castor oil, walking, 4 wheeling :?, couldn't find the right raspberry tea leaf stuff, so not that, but everything else i can think of. i even fell on my bum today (on accident lol) but nothing happened, i feel like i will be pregnant forever still. i haven't had a show (that i'm positive of anyways) or anything just a whole lot of mean hurty FAKE contractions LOL i could handle them if i thought they were real :S

i have a dr's appt on friday and i'm thinking on asking for another c section just so i know when the baby will be coming, also i imagine they'll put me in for one early next week. i want to but don't want to if that makes sense :? i would like to because i can get my tubes tied then as well, instead of having to wait, but i really wanted to have a natural birth, so i'm afraid i will regret it. i am so lost i just want this baby to HURRY!!!!!! lol

plus i'm getting jealous (in a good way :D:D) of all the other ladies on here who have their bundles :D:D lucky you guys :D

aww babe itll be soon!!! callum was a day early :rofl:

Aww fingers crossed for you hun, hope buba comes soon :D

i'm hoping so as well :D last week would have been great lol

and lol at a day early, kept you on your toes i bet :D

Some midwifes will give you an internal which puts labour in your favour - what's your midwife like?

Im at exactly the same stage as you its a nightmare.

i had an internal like a month ago, and i was effaced, i don't know what percent or anything tho, my dr gave me a swab last week at my appt i'm not sure why i thought he was going to give me an internal but i duno lol. i'm hoping that this dr i'm seeing on friday will.

i've also been reading on VBAC's and i'm starting to think i'm not a very good candidate, because i had a c section exactly a year ago today, and apparently they aren't fully recommended until 18-24 months? i'm not really sure, so i'm asking this dr about that as well.

i swear my regular dr is very *absentminded* LOL last week at my appt he asked me if i went early or late with my daughter, i was like um, you sent me for a c section....i couldn't believe he didn't remember. he does things like that quite often, so i'm glad to be seeing this other dr tomorrow (my dr is gone on holidays lucky ******* lol) so i guess we'll see tomorrow :D

Your doctor sounds like my midwife.

I hope you get on okay tomorrow le me know

lol i feel bad for you then my dr is a quack lol

i will let you all know how i get on tomorrow, maybe will have a date to have my baby :D:D hopefully LOL

Lol I have been given more due dates i swear they just pick them out a hat now.

Iknow how you fell will be well jelous when yu get a date

they sell raspberry ;eaf tea in holland and barrats. not nice though, it tastes awful!

hehe didnt mean to make u jealous hun... you will have ur bundle soon enough!!

Terrie congrats,

For a nervous mum to be how was the labour???

oooh terrie how are you liking motherhood??? have you posted any pics yet?? i'm off to check :D:D CONGRATS!!!

Hope you have a great apointment tomorrow........ :hugs:

Question? Can you have a natural child birth after having a c-section. I thought that if you had one on your first, you had to have one for the next? Don't know, I have never been preg. Just a question... :hugs: Good luck Babe.

the labour was ok... my body is still recovering

i havent posted any pics yet as Colin has been too busy to upload them

im very very tired lol everybody seems to be taking everything off me for now so im sittin here with nothin to do lol(see my post in girly bit)

aww hun i saw your post, it gets really annoying the first little while, then when you want the help everyones over the excitement :roll: lol

and suz, you can have a natural birth after having a c section, my mom had a c section with me and had both my brothers natural, but i'm thinking that you have to wait awhile, and its only been a year since i had my daughter, so i think that its kind of dangerous, but my dr (who's an idiot LOL) doesn't seem to think so, but i'm asking another dr today so i will know :D:D i'd like to have a natural birth, but not if its too risky, i don't want to risk my life or my baby's, so i duno. will know more later so i'll let you'se know :D:D

Hope your visit went well for you Babe........... :hugs:

thanks :D it went pretty well, the dr basically said it was my choice, he said that theres a higher risk of uterine rupture because it hasn't been that long, so i could decided which i wanted to do. so i talked it over with my oh and we decided to have another c section, even though that means that if we have another child, i don't have a choice i have to have a c section, which is ok, i thought i would be disappointed, to not have the "experience" of a natural birth, but tbh i'm just worried about having the baby safely, and SOON lol :D:D

Ohh good news, good luck hun! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->