Soooo annoyed!

missbabypo

Mummy to Riley and Bump!
Reaction score
There is no food in the house and I have no money.

Decided to order a takeaway as Ollie's card details are saved on there (he said I could do it, I wasn't using his card without permission lol)

Ordered online just before the take away opened so that it would be here at the kids lunch time. Rang them to confirm they had received it and they said no I would need to do it again online! Did it again, rang and they said they had it. Checked account and it has been sent out twice. Rang the website to get one lot refunded and waited for food to arrive when it was due at 12.45......Rang them AGAIN at 1315 and was told they were busy and the food would not be sent for 30-45 mins!!

The kids are starving and there is nothing here for them to eat until it gets here....Just sooo angry. All they would say is we are busy!

Grrrr that's terrible service! I hope the food has got there hun, and that the extra payment is refunded ASAP!

I expect they have spat in it now :( Still waiting so that's been another 30 mins!

Wow!! I've never heard of online take away orders!!!.... I hope you got it!

It turned up 2.5hrs late and the driver had the cheek to say that I lied about the address :s Pretty sure I know my own address lol x

Because he couldn't find it! Rang and said I am out side your flat, at which point I was pissed off and not so politely told him that that was funny as I live in a 3 storey town house. He finally found it and then tried to say that our road finished 40ft up the road and I had the address wrong x

Wow, that's terrible service. I'd never be using them again, that's ridiculous for anyone to wait, especially when you have two children. Hope you get the money refunded x

:shock:

What takeaway was it? Name and shame!

I would be requesting my money back from the website, thats appauling service!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->