soooo sleepy!!

wishing4ababy

mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!
Reaction score
hi girls. Just moved into 2nd trimester and was so looking forward to my new lease of life with no ms and the tiredness disappearing. My ms is now waking me up in the night (like hunger pains!) and i am soooo tired. I am in bed for 8.30 every night!! :hissy: anyone else feel like this?
xx

I'm still being sick and I'm almost 23 weeks!
The tiredness has got better over the last couple of weeks but have problems sleeping at night now. Good luck with everything and welcome to the 2nd trimester.

x

I never had ms but I really thought that hitting 2nd tri would be like an epiphany moment where I suddenly have glowing skin, shiny thick hair and regain all the energy I lacked in 1st trimester and some.

I'm still waiting!

I am nearing the end of my 2nd Tri, but have felt even sleepier through it than I did in my 1st I think!

I'm back to feeling a bit sicky these last few days (although thank bliss nothing like weeks 6-10) and the tiredness is not the same but DEF still there! Now its like real physical tiredness, heavy limbs, blah feeling, but trouble sleeping at night, whereas in 1st tri it was SLEEPINESS, like I'd had too much red wine the whole day... That's prolly really badly explained :shy: but d'ya get what i mean, the difference?!!? :shy:
:hugs: hon!

i'm still tired and being sick but it is so much better now, its every now and again as oposed to everyday. Hope u feel better soon.x

i did feel like that to start with, i am only now feeling a bit more energy and even thats because i have a toddler to chase after.

hope you feel more energy soon

I'm tired everyday but I haven't been sleeping well at all, which is so frustrating. I'm waiting for the energy to kick in too!

:rofl: at you swissmiss - i know what you mean though!!
once 8pm comes at night i literally can't keep my eyes open! It is as if all my energy has just been zapped!!! sleeping right through (apart from the visits to the loo!) til 7am and am struggling to wake up in the morning!!
hoping it gets better soon! OH thinks he is married to a zombie!!
:hug:

Count me in on being tired! I wish I could get to bed at 830 but after 8 is my freedom time when all the kiddos go to bed. Hee hee

Hope you feel better soon girl

Count me in on being tired! I wish I could get to bed at 830 but after 8 is my freedom time when all the kiddos go to bed. Hee hee

Hope you feel better soon girl

mine too hun!! i feel like i am wasting my "me" time!!! :rofl:

I'm back to feeling a bit sicky these last few days (although thank bliss nothing like weeks 6-10) and the tiredness is not the same but DEF still there! Now its like real physical tiredness, heavy limbs, blah feeling, but trouble sleeping at night, whereas in 1st tri it was SLEEPINESS, like I'd had too much red wine the whole day... That's prolly really badly explained :shy: but d'ya get what i mean, the difference?!!? :shy:
:hugs: hon!

:rofl: That is exactly how I once tried to explain it to a friend and she thought I was mad. You have it spot on- am going to show husband when he gets in that someone else agrees with me :happydance:

OMG I sleep everywhere...never been sooo sleepy..but I prefer that to eating all day!!

I think the whole "oh you have so much more energy in the second "easier" trimester" is an utter lie! https://hugabull.forumup.org/images/smiles/slider_swear2.gif

I am more tired if anything else!

Like right now? I am trying to figure out ways to sleep at my desk at work, but not get caught.

If I do master this by the end of the day? I will post a how-to for you ladies! hehe!

I think the whole "oh you have so much more energy in the second "easier" trimester" is an utter lie! https://hugabull.forumup.org/images/smiles/slider_swear2.gif

Like right now? I am trying to figure out ways to sleep at my desk at work, but not get caught.

If I do master this by the end of the day? I will post a how-to for you ladies! hehe!

yes please do share Nic, I find myself getting heavy eyes at my desk, I just want to crawl under my desk and sleep lol.

yes please do share Nic, I find myself getting heavy eyes at my desk, I just want to crawl under my desk and sleep lol.

i am exactly the same! i am literally falling asleep stood up! but all the books ar telling me how fabulous i should be feeling now!! :grr:

I am 15 weeks 2 days and constantly tired! I don't have the 'glow' either, I am still pretty much 'grey'! I am being sick less than I was, thats definately a good thing, but I am also constipated, and going to bed at about 8:30pm every night!
But I would go through this a hundred times over to meet my little one!
Hugs
D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->