Sooooo anyone else?!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
With my son after my 12 week scan I went out and bought blue bottles a bath too and tail bowl blankets all in blue because I just had an instinct!!! And with this pregnancy I feel like it's a girl and I sort of just bought pink bottles!!! Please tell me I'm not the only one..I find out what were having on the 27th of this month!! Xxx

We didn't buy anything pink or blue until we knew the gender. Out of 4 pregnancies only 1 I've been right. There was a girl on another forum that went and bought a load of blue stuff because she had a feeling at her 20 week they said girl so she had to return everything. I would personally wait until I knew.

I've always had an instinct and gone shopping long before I could find out. I already have pink outfits in my closet because I just KNOW it's a girl.

I have had an instinct both times and been wrong both times. I'm not very good!! :blush:

My instinct has been right with all of mine so far, this one i feel is a girl, infact in SURE its a girl but at my 20 week scan the baby had its legs shut so they couldn't tell us, i have just been buying neutral stuff and thats how it will stay until baby is born and i can see for sure its a girl because your instinct can always be wrong, i probably am right and it is a girl but i wouldn't trust it enough to buy pink

We were all convinced my bump was blue...so we ended up with a small amount of boy stuff. Lucky it was small! We were all wrong and its a girl. It's funny how the guesses work!

I thought boy this time for sure and it's a girl! I don't trust my instinct enough to buy before finding out tho!

I was 100% convinced this was a boy, to the point where I started talking to him with the name we chose and bonding with him. I also bought a ton of boy clothes. I was completely wrong! Little girl here, and I had to completely start over.

That's so funny :) It's great you have such a strong instinct. I knew my first was a boy just knew. People were telling me it could be girl and I just wouldn't hear it. It was a boy! This time I kinda think it might be a girl but I kinda think it might be a boy lol! I don't have a strong feeling either way. I hope you're right :) there's nothing wrong with shopping. Just keep the receipts just in case :)

Ha, I actually bought stuff for both genders before I was even pregnant because I figured it's absolutely freaking adorable, on clearance and whichever gender it's not, there's always someone in our church that's pregnant so I'll just have extra shower gifts ;) luckily, we were really hoping for a boy this time so most of my purchases were boy things and I'm soooo glad I got them because some of them are so cute!

So glad I'm not the only one! I have kept receipts for everything! :) and can exchange them to blue if need be. I just couldn't not get them as they were half price!!

I could probably go out right now and buy everything pink! But DH would think I am crazy as I have 2 boys and kind of went through GD with DS2 haha. So I will wait and see ��

I could probably go out right now and buy everything pink! But DH would think I am crazy as I have 2 boys and kind of went through GD with DS2 haha. So I will wait and see ��

When do you find out? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->