Sooooo proud of my little girl

charlie07

Reaction score
My little girl is growing up too fast!!!

But I am so proud of her.

A couple few weeks ago, Gabbi rolled from front to back, which is the easiest because if she loses balance, she just rolls.

Well on Saturday, she went from back to front!!!!!! I thought I was losing my mind because when I looked down she was on her front and I was sure she was on her back. I was even sat next to her. So I put her back on her back. There she was, thrashing her legs about, swinging them from side to side and then on to her side she went. She then got hold of the sleeve on her upper arm and pulled, swung her leg and on to her front she went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So of course the next day the camera was out ready for the next time, but she only did it with help and when I wanted her to do it for daddy, she just laughed and went from side to side, the cheeky monkey!!

So this morning, as she's always happiest in the morning, I got camera out and started filming and there she did it within 1 minute!!! So when daddy got up and put her in her position and she did it again!!!

Although I am over the moon, it's also very sad she's growing up so fast and time is flying by. She's gonna be a tanting teen before I know it!!!

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/Charliechech/th_CopyofIMG_4510.jpg

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/Charliechech/th_IMG_4426.jpg

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/Charliechech/th_IMG_4450.jpg

congratulations thats great news. Erin has rolled from front to back a few times but has never mastered the skill of rolling back to front. Well done Gabriella. xxx

Well done :) hope your both ok :) She is growing up so fast where is the time going?? XxxX

Thanks girls

Well I have requests from family for a DVD of her rolling!!! The file is too big to send through email which is very annoying.

She is getting to be an expert now, but I notice she gets very frustrated when she can't do it!!! Does this mean that she is going to be a very determined person in life or be a tanter when she doesn't get what she wants!!! Mmmm, I hope the first!!! lol

Well done Gabbi! Liv did this last week for the first time as well - I felt exactly the same - she is growing up so fast! Liv also gets really frustrated - now she has mastered the rolling she is trying to crawl! She knows what to do with her legs but not her arms - she tries for about ten mins then gets really fed up and starts to moan! I seriously think she will be doing it soon tho! x

Well done Gabbi! Liv did this last week for the first time as well - I felt exactly the same - she is growing up so fast! Liv also gets really frustrated - now she has mastered the rolling she is trying to crawl! She knows what to do with her legs but not her arms - she tries for about ten mins then gets really fed up and starts to moan! I seriously think she will be doing it soon tho! x

Same here! She has strong legs, I can tell this from when she tries standing on my legs! But her arms are not string enough to be co-ordinated with her legs! lol And yep, I get the whingeing and moaning too!

Well done :) hope your both ok :) She is growing up so fast where is the time going?? XxxX

Hey Ema. I know, time if flying by. She meets 2 of her "Auntys" next week. Two of my best friends are coming over for 5 days, first trip ever to Bulgaria, (and trust them to come in the middle of bloody winter!) so there's a chance she could be walking by then!! lol :rofl: Slow down kids, all your mummy's want you to stay small for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->