Sooooo tired!!!!

vejables

Reaction score
gosh girls, I thought i was really tired before, but now its really hitting me!!! i got up today at 8:00 and went back to sleep by noon!! didnt wake up till about 4:00!!! I feel so lazy and half asleep most of the time!!! :cry:

When will this go away? please dont say never!:wacko:

Awww poor Vegetable. Gurlie I am feeling the same, tired most of the day especially mornings and late evenings no matter how much sleep I get. I sometimes wonder if the extra napping makes me worse. I sometimes struggle at work to keep up with the pace and have had to sneak in a lil nap once or twice while no one was around. I hear it gets better by the middle of the second tri, at least I hope so.

I still get like that now but not so bad as first tri! If you need sleep ... sleep :D

x

So after sleeping for almost 10 hours last night, today I had to go home during lunch and sneak in a 2 hour nap. I purposely left at 12 which is when my boss goes on lunch, because I normally take lunch at 1. So I had myself a nice lil nap from 12-2 ....this is so sad! I want my energy levels back!

aww hun im glad you had a nice nap lol!!

all i wanted to do was sleep and be sick in 1st tri.... and 2nd.... and 3rd!!

if you need sleep then the best thing to do is sleep!

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. All I seem to want to do is sleep at the moment. Oh and I am constantly yawning!

aww hun im glad you had a nice nap lol!!

all i wanted to do was sleep and be sick in 1st tri.... and 2nd.... and 3rd!!

if you need sleep then the best thing to do is sleep!

Did the fatigue and sickness ease at all as you entered your 2nd or 3rd tri Terrie?

erm... shall i say yes to comfort you?

lol in the beginning of my 3rd tri i felt ok... for about a month

but my sickness didnt stop all the way through

i remember having severe vomiting at 36 weeks. i made a post somewhere lol

erm... shall i say yes to comfort you?

lol in the beginning of my 3rd tri i felt ok... for about a month

but my sickness didnt stop all the way through

i remember having severe vomiting at 36 weeks. i made a post somewhere lol

Mango motions as if she's going to faint, then pretends she never read the above post :dohh:

not all pregnancies are the same remember!!!!!!!!

i still loved my pg and wud go through it all again 2moro!

all i know is that ive never been this tired before, all i want to do after about noon is sleep. i hope this goes away.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->