Soooooo impatient (and broody!)

Carreg

Mum to a Jedi & TTC #2
Reaction score
exactly what it says in the title! And also, hello as I am new here and this is my first post outside of Introduce Yourself!

My OH and I are WTT until August (will be my 2nd and his 1st) and I am dying of excitement/impatience/broodiness, especially as there is a very pregnant lady working on the same floor as me, one set of our friends has just had a little boy a few weeks ago and another set is due an arrival in September!! I'm sure 99.9% of you are in the same boat with the impatience so this will be nothing new but some empathy and sympathy would be good!! OH is very laidback about the whole thing so he is not a very good partner in glee unfortunately.

I currently have a copper coil which is being removed on July 8th, then want to have a bit of time for everything to sort itself out in there (I know as it's non-hormonal my fertility should be ok, but I'm sure my insides will appreciate some time to themselves after it comes out!) then go for it in August sometime. I would love a summer 2011 baby so fingers crossed it all happens quickly, especially as I have only just talked the OH round into TTC this year at all! I get the feeling this impatience is only going to get worse once the coil is out! Uh-oh!

Anyway, I'll sign this off as it wasn't meant to be so long (and slightly whingy!) but it'd be nice to hear from anyone else who is feeling the same and from any Herts/Bucks people out there too as I need a local bump or bump-to-be buddy!

Laura

Hi Laura!

I know what you mean, I cannot wait to start trying by my OH is the same, well laid back! To be honest, I just don't think men get it quite the same as we do!

Think for him the excitment and impatience won't start until there is an actual baby to look forward to........it's really frustrating though! Feel like I'm goin to burst at times and he's just underwhelmed by it all at the mo!

Glad it's not just my fella though!

xxx

We all know how you feel hun! Focus on things you can do beforehand and it will go by quicker... but you really don't have a long wait compared to most of us lol

Yeah, I know my wait is really short compared to a lot of people, I guess it just feels like it's been ages to me already as I have been working on convincing the OH for aaaaaages now! I feel bad feeling so impatient etc when there are people out there with months and months and years to go but I can't help it!

Bocket - glad it's not just my man either! I know what you mean about feeling like you're going to burst! I'm hoping once we are actively TTC then he will get a bit more enthused!

Thanks for the replies :)

Laura
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back