Sooooooooo Emotional

Lauz85

Reaction score
I'm just so emotional at the minute and have so much going through my head and now i've just had a row with DH cos he wants to go out tonight and I don't mind that but he lost his job in Nov and has been out loads recently and as it is the end of the month i'm struggling to make ends meet at the minute plus a friend of mine has just lost her baby at 20 weeks so now i'm worrying about that as i have felt no movement yet and am nearly 19weeks now and got loads of pressure at work at the minute as we have some new contracts that are struggling and we need to meet deadlines so am working all weekend now and all hours during the week for no extra pay!

Sat at my desk now and feel like I could cry for a week and i've got so much to do i just don't know how much more i can take! I always have to e strong for everyone else but no one is for me :-(

Sorry for ranting just needed to vent it somewhere x x

:hugs: for you m'love.

It sucks when everything gets on top of you but when I feel like that, I try to take a deep breath, stand back, see what's really important to me, and prioritise that. Don't think about being everyone else's prop...just think about yourself and what you need right now for you and li'l bubba.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend but you must know this is rare and is unlikely to happen to you.

You need to have a calm, rational chat with OH about the part he should be playing in all of this and he is being a little unfair to you. It's harder for men to get what pregnancy is like for obvious reasons...so maybe you need to spell it out to him (without having a screaming match :winkwink:)

Good luck lovely..all will be well and this time shall pass :thumbup:

how is he paying for his nights out? if its you giving him money stop. when you get home have a warm bath with some hot chocolate or whatever you fancy and then when your OH comes home be all sweet then whack him round the head with a baseball bat, just kidding :) talk to someone who will listen your friend, your mum anyone. And let your OH know your not happy about being the only one working whilst he goes out all night long.

to be fair to him he has just found a job and will be starting very soon and he is only going to the local pub with his dad and he pays so doesn't cost me anything but he refuses to ask his dad for help with things that really matter and I'm sure if his dad knew we were struggling he would rather give hime the money for something better but DH refuses to ask for help in the meantime i'm left to deal with it and ask my parents to help which they always do but they are also struggling at the minute and its so unfair to ask them but i'm left with no other choice sometimes, i always pay them back in full and would his parents! Just think everything has got to me at once!

Thanks for your replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->