Soooooooooo happy!!

NickyT75

RIP Sophie my angel
Reaction score
Sorry for making another gender thread ladies :shy: as I dont post in here very often but im soooooooooooo happy I simply had to announce....

Im on Team Pink!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

This pregnancy hasnt felt real to me so far as I lost my beautiful daughter Sophie last year due to PPROM @ 19wks & I honestly didnt think this day would ever come but I was so happy when the sonographer told us everything was perfect with our little Girl that I promptly burst into tears & have been doing so every time I think about it

(even while shopping in Morrisons!!) :rofl:

Thanks for reading & sharing in my happiness ladies :friends: much love to you & all your bumps! xx

congratulations on your little pink bundle of joy!i hope that everything goes really well for you and i am sure that she will bring you so much happiness!

Congratulations. I'm pretty sure I'll burst into tears if I get a pink next week, because of losing my daughter. It's nothing unusual.
Hope you enjoy your little bundle! I'm sure you will x x x x x

Yay congratulations on joining team pink :hugs: its understandable how emotional it is for you, you now have 2 daughters :D congrats xxx

congratulations on your daughter!! :hugs: it is so lovely to read your post, you just sound soooooooo happy! brilliant news!! not long till april (or are you may?!) now.... :yipee: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->