Sophie's one!

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I can't believe that Sophie arrived a whole year ago today...it's hard to believe that she's the same baby who was 1lb 13oz and so fragile looking.

Here's a couple of her birthday photos!

Attachments

• Sophie 209.jpg
    Sophie 209.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Sophie 337.jpg
    Sophie 337.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 27
Aww she's so cute....Happy Birthday Sophie. Hope you've had a wonderful Birthday. :happydance: Hope Mummy's feeling ok. I can imagine this time of year must conjure up loads of memories and emotions. I know what i'm like and we're only 6 and half months in. :hugs:

Thank you! Sophie's daddy and I have both been feeling a bit emotional today, and for the last few days thinking "This time last year"....I didn't realise till a little while ago that her daddy's been struggling a bit with the thought that a year ago today he nearly lost us both..at least we're both here to tell the tale :)

We had a lovely day, and had a little teaparty for her grandparents and great granny!

x

A big fat happy birthday to Sophie (although i wrote on your wall yesterday, what can i say, my boys came early so thought it would have a go at being early!!! lol!!

Hope you all had a wonderful day, Sophie is a little star xx

I've looked thru your photos on facebook thinking "omg in less than 4 months this will be Leo..." it just doesn't feel possible!

She's such a beautiful little girl and a real credit to you!! :hugs:

Happy Birthday beautiful girl! Look at all those presents! Lucky bum!

She's just stunning!

happy birthday sophie!!!!!! yaaaaay for being 1 :) hope you are all keeping well :) xxx

Happy birthday Sophie!! Well done on coming such a long way xxx

Happy Birthday Sophie, what a gorgeous little girl! Hope you all had a fab day. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->