Sore bb's

needausername

Reaction score
My lordie I am having seriously sore funbags lately. I can't walk fast because they jiggle, and when they jiggle they hurt. I'm unfortunately of large size but a small frame. I'm a 32F.

I'm thinking I need to come off the pill for a month or three to give my system a break from the hormones. That and each time they reaaaaaaaaally hurt I keep thinking OMG I'M KNOCKED UP!!!! and I get my hopes up.

I have to decide by the morning because I am due to finish my break and of course I come to this revelation when I won't see the OH for a few days.

Id think twice if i were you. I dident get sore bbs untill i came OFF the pill. Iv been off the pill 6m and now every months im in agony for 2 weeks.

It worked for me before. If it doesn't work this time.....I will seriously consider getting a reduction!!!

Managed to get in contact with himself, he gave me the go ahead. Its no fun for him either because I can't bare him near them at the moment!!

I understand your pain hun! I'm a 30F and I have days where they're just painful! Sometimes I get random shooting pains and other times they just ache. It's worse now since I'm not goning to archery twice a week. I think it really helped to tone up the muscles in my upper back and give extra support to my boobs! I'm planning on coming off the pill in under a year (going to speak to doctor about it when this lot of pills finish!) so I hope it doesn't cause more discomfort!

Beca :wave:

yay! another skinny bigbusted gal!

I find when I am off the pill they only hurt before my period but lately they are sore the whole time. If I had money they would be reduced by now!

I really need to start pilates to strengthen my back. It is messed up as it is with my job and this melons only make things worse.

You poor thing! Im not skinny by any means but even mine give me backache and im only a DD!!

Hope they feel better for you soon hun xx

You poor thing! Im not skinny by any means but even mine give me backache and im only a DD!!

Hope they feel better for you soon hun xx

DD! God what I would give to be a DD again, im a G, god help me when I get preggers, i'll be walking like Quasimodo (hunchback of notre dame!)....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->