Sore boobs for 5/6 weeks now :/ help!

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies. OK so I'm not ttc but me and dp have been dtd and only using condoms at the end when hes about to finish. I'm not sure what's going on with my body and thought i might be able to get answers or opinions from anyone else who might know what's going on? So I've had seriously painful boobs for about 5 or 6 weeks now and normally they are painful after ovulation and then stop hurting when my period starts, but this time they didn't stop hurting when af arrived it just got worse. My af was a lot lighter than usual but there was one day when it was heavy, normally it's heavy for at least 3 days before going light again. I also feel really sick and tired all the time. But I know I'm not pregnant as I keep taking tests and they are negative. I had a positive opk on cd11 of this cycle so ff as put me at ovulating at cd12 which is really early for me so I think I'm 10dpo now if I have ovulated again. But my breasts have never stopped hurting in all these weeks which has only happened before when I was pregnant with my 2 girls. Anyone know what could be going on? Tia x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->