Sore breasts, late af, ewcm??

jennabenna

Reaction score
I have tried to not stress about ttc..tried to keep myself from reading post after post..but I just can't. According to My Period Tracker App, AF was supposed to have arrived Nov. 2. It is not Nov 19, still nothing. We BD'd on Oct 15, 17, and 19. According to the app, my O day was the 19th. I have been testing with all bfn's. I have had sore bbs, bloated feeling, severe constipation (tmi sorry), very vivid dreams causing me trouble sleeping (had these with my 2nd pregnancy), I have been having sensitivity with smells, and desiring smells that I typically wouldn't. (When I open my dogs food, it smells delicious!) Today when using the restroom, I went to wipe and though af had arrived because of wetness, but it was a large amount of EWCM. ??? What's the deal? Any advice helpful!

Sorry didn't wanna r&r. I've had the same thing. You may have ov'd late. I'd bd again to make sure you catch it if that's what it is. GL & :dust: to you!

Keep BDing! Your body might have been attempting to ovulate but the hormones didn't get it right until now. Sounds like ovulation. With DS 2 I had a really weird cycle, ovulated on CD 30. I was pretty sure I did because I felt it. Anywho, I kept taking PT's and BFN finally 16 DPO I got my BFP! Lots of things can cause you to just ovulate later.

Thank you ladies. According to my app, I should be ovulating (and fertile) this week. So I guess there will be a lot of dancing this week! lol Good thing it's my husband's b'day week as well. If AF ever comes, I plan to get more serious and start charting and temping and all, but until it comes, I just have to wait and go crazy. My body certainly feels pregnant. My stomach feels so bloated that I feel like I'm already several months along..Last night I couldn't sleep, again (3rd night in a row) and had some awful reflux/heartburn..(Which I had terribly with both of my previous pregnancies) I am going to test again on Friday, payday, if AF hasn't come but in the meantime, I will continue to bd just to be safe. Thanks for the advice :) Good luck to you all as well!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->