Sore clitoris after episiotomy and 3rd degree tear.

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
My LO is now 18 days old and for the last 5 days or so my clitoris area feels sore. The area where they will have stitched feels fine and my OH checked down there yesterday and he said everything looks neat and clean and nothing appeared out of the ordinary.
What do you think this could be?

I have no idea what this could be, but am going to keep an eye on this thread since I still have the same slightly sore area. I did not have a 3rd degree tear, but did have an episiotomy... It seems so strange being nowhere near where stitches were.

I have this pain too, also nowhere near my stitches from 2nd degree tear. I did wonder if it was something to do with the graze I had because that was where it hurt when baby's head came out but the pain has only really started in last week or two.

I had this. Still do very occasionally.

Is it like an ache when you move certain ways and when you pee?

I read its from your pelvis being stretched apart in labour and the clitoral nerve is attached to the pelvis so that's why you feel it. X

Omg I thought I was going nuts!!!!! Thank god I found someone else with clitoris pain! :haha: not that it's funny or I'd wish it on anyone, I thought it was just me. Phew. I must say my lo is now 3 months and when I get af on day 2 it absolutely kills! X

OMG after having my first i felt that my clot would fall off :wacko:

i even went to drs it was that sore. dr said it was where the skin behind it had stretched. not clot pain this time around :haha:

Nice to know I'm not alone. It's eased off a lot now but hurts every now and again.

It happens! I had the same thing...and it lasted a while to be honest. Every now and then mine will throb a bit (not in a good way lol) and my son is 4.

Just one of those things that nature must think is funny...

Mine has gone but comes back when the witch arrives!!! Il let you know if I get it this cycle which will be my 3rd. God I hope not x

My LO is 5 weeks old and its starting to get a little better. Only hurts every now and again - usually when I'm washing down below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->