Sore lady bits

LuluBee

Mummy to Alex
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Am just looking for some advice really. I had a cervical stitch put in just over a month ago now and am ultra paranoid about things pregnancy wise now. My lady bits are really painful when I move - particularly when I go to sit or stand up and for the first few seconds when I'm walking around. The doctor said that it was probably because the muscles had been stretched during the operation, but it seems to be getting worse not better and it was over a month ago.

I'm really worried incase the stitch is starting to give way, do you think I should call the hospital (I've been told I can call them anytime I need) or should I wait and see what my midwife says next monday?

Thanks

I had a stitch on the top of my leg/bottom of my bum towards the end of my second trimester and they are very painful and unfortable, but i think u need to think bout how long it has been and what sort of stitches they are. i would certainly call the hosp and see what their opinion is. i was back and forth with mine. They may just give you advise over the phone or ask you to go in but either way, at least your not just left wonderin hun

xx gud luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->