Sore Stomach muscles

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Anyone have this, I know its early on but it feels like I been doing light crunches, I felt this before I even knew I was PG. Wonder if anyone else feels this?

i kinda felt something like that, kinda like the day after you've down a workout?? It was mild but i remember saying to hubby that my muscles felt sore, only had it the once though hun x

have this too i only have to cough and my muscles either side twang just like elastic its just where the hormones are softening muscles for growth of uterus i think

I feel like I have been laughing really hard! Midwife said this is just the muscles loosening up. I also have it in my lower back and hips.

Yes! I felt like I had been doing sit up. It was more pronounced in the early days but I can feel it today too! I think its just the muscles and ligaments stretching. x

I'm experiencing that very thing! I got myself so worked up that I had my oh looking up the internet at 4 thus morning to see if it was normal!!

YAY...........Im sooo glad I'm not the only one. I remember asking my preg friends does it hurt when your stomach stretches and they always said no. maybe they didnt feel it. But its cool finding out new things about my body eveyday

I'm earlier than than you and feel it!! Especially when I am alot more active and running around. I figured it just like the pulls and cramping, just my uterus doing it's thing for the baby.

You guys just made me feel happy. I am having that same pain. It is not like a hurting pain but like I have been laughing for hours and it is near my belly button.. I was so scared but after hearing all of you and most of us are around the same weeks I am kind of better....PHEWWWW

I've ben having a lot of this! When I cough it's actually a bit painful at times.Glad it's normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->