Sore stomach

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So I have a quick question as I am a natural worry wart let me explain. Today during work I stretched out arms and felt a sharp pull in my stomach around my belly button region I figured t was round ligament pain but after that well actually since so about the past four hours my abs and stomach area feel sore like I did full on core excercise that's the only way I can think to describe it is feeling as though I did 100 sit-ups just sore as all heck is that normal or should I give my ob a call if it continues? All advice is welcomed...

This is a normal side effect of pregnancy that I've gotten every time. :) You will probably feel this at a few points during pregnancy when you're having a "Growth spurt". I'm getting this feeling right now and have been for a few days. It's all right! You go ahead and call your OB if you're worried, but this is also safe to Google and see all the other millions of people who have had this same pregnancy side effect.

This is a normal side effect of pregnancy that I've gotten every time. :) You will probably feel this at a few points during pregnancy when you're having a "Growth spurt". I'm getting this feeling right now and have been for a few days. It's all right! You go ahead and call your OB if you're worried, but this is also safe to Google and see all the other millions of people who have had this same pregnancy side effect.

Thanks so much you really put my mind at ease. It's just a new feeling and those scare me senseless. I greatly appreciate your response

Thanks so much you really put my mind at ease. It's just a new feeling and those scare me senseless. I greatly appreciate your response

It's all right! I see your history and really want you to enjoy a happy, calm pregnancy. :)

It's all right! I see your history and really want you to enjoy a happy, calm pregnancy. :)

Thank you so much I really do appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->