• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sore tummy?

carly6

Reaction score
I seem to have just gone 'boom' the last few days, I'm massive now!

Its really sore & tender around my belly button :-(

try massaging cream or bio-oil on, it can be really relieving and soothing

oh, thank you! So uncomfortable when I'm sat at my desk at work!

Is your belly button changing shape? Mine is starting to look strange like it could be pushed to an outie and its slightly painful/uncomfortable...however, I can't stop touching it so I don't know if thats why :haha:

I seem to get pain around this area too, especially when ive eaten too much and feel like im gonna pop!!!!
The skin round my belly button is so thin from my last pregnancy it feels as thin as the back of your hand and when baby sticks a foot in that area i can feel EVERYTHING with my fingers.... Its quite gross, but im trying to think of it in a nice way lol....
Yesterday her foot (or whatever it was) was rolling around the belly button area all day, it was really quite sore by the end of the day, had to take my belly bar out as it felt so tender..
Trying so hard to keep visualising my lil girl moving around so that it stops grossing me out when it happens :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"