Sorry but eBay question

Amber4

Reaction score
So I bought a Baby Bjorn carrier off eBay (Not a good once I know but never realised at the time) and when it turned up it wasn't a Baby Bjorn carrier and was a BabyDan one. So I messaged her telling her and she replied that she didn't realise and was given it and told that it was a Bjorn one. Even though there is a big clear label on it saying "BabyDan" so she said she'd refund me but wanted it back so I said no problem. 24 hours later no refund or reply so I opened a case and just had an email saying she refunded me the whole price I paid for it and P+P. But she wants it back and hasn't paid for the postage and this wasn't my fault...so can I ask her to pay the P+P to get it back as I don't see why I should have to fork out for it when it was her mistake. Granted it won't cost more than a couple of pound but that's not my problem she messed up.

Thanks x

You should open a case with eBay and they sort everything out for you. They will get her to refund you. It's her problem not yours, she clearly didn't do the description correctly.

Did the message saying about the refund say anything about returning it?

No it never but she asked me to and I said I would. She was supposed to pay me £3 to return it and there is £2.70 payment off her... Is that from Paypal charges?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->