sorry for another thread but...

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
this is kinda embarrasing... over the last two days iv noticed that i smell of sweat more so iv been showering everyday and about 20 mins after getting out of the shower i smell again!! :blush: i keep putting on deodrant but it doesnt help. i never smell of sweat unless iv done a work out or something but i feel disgusting. i dont even have sweat patches or anything :haha:

hmmm, maybe you dont smell hun maybe you just have a heightened sense of smell... you know,,, like when youre pregnant!!!!

maybe not hun, just a thought i had!

x

i thought that myself as my family hasnt said anything and they usually would lol

hehe sounds to be more likely hun... oh, im so jealous, your so gonna get your bfp x xx

i dont want to jinx myself by getting too excited. just home for lunch now and no ICs :(

oh no! mind that may be a good thing... i doubt it wiould show yet! have you had anyIB hun? what are your symptoms today?

I have had no IB my symptoms are:

tender stomach
pains around bellybutton
gassy
headache
just feeling off
tired
and the sense of smell

just to confirm i asked my mam did i smell and a woman i work with and they both said no that all they could smell is my perfume. so im not stinky to other people just me :haha: and believe me they would tell me if i did :haha:

im a receptionist in an estate agents so dont wanna be smelly lol

im 6 DPO but iv had so many different symptoms this time to anyother month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"