Sorry for upsetting everyone

Niamh22

Reaction score
hi ladies i am sorry that my thread started to say that i had my BFP has offended so many people it wasn't meant like that just thought that as we are all in the same boat people would like to know and those who have supported me and listened to my rants i wish you all well i will stay away so as not to upset anyone any further than i all ready have i thought as there had been ones before that it would be ok to post here to tell others but i was wrong fully apologise for the upset:blush:

hi ladies i am sorry that my thread started to say that i had my BFP has offended so many people it wasn't meant like that just thought that as we are all in the same boat people would like to know and those who have supported me and listened to my rants i wish you all well i will stay away so as not to upset anyone any further than i all ready have i thought as there had been ones before that it would be ok to post here to tell others but i was wrong fully apologise for the upset:blush:

you havent upset anyone.
x

i broke the rules really should have read them first so my thread has been removed would say that i did upset people. feeling very silly now for letting my happiness rule my head on this one

It was uplifting to read your post, so please don't be stressing about upsetting people, we all hope to be able to share in your joy soon. take it easy and look after yourself.

heres to a sticky bean x

Don't worry xxx you haven't upset everyone, it does make sense to update all the many threads people have posted with the positive bfp outcome, but sometimes it just isn't what people want to see, guess the rule is there to protect those people.

I always read the bfp announcements and recognise people from their TTC stories over there and make the connection, as I'm sure many other people do :flower: xxx

I am not upset either.
It inspires me that (fx'ed soon) i will get a bfp too, And one that ends in a healthy baby this time!!
I think it would be a good idea if there was a link from TTCAL to a new BFPAL area, so if we want to know we can look and see that just because we have had MC, we will get our baby soon!
Wishing you a healthy 9 months xx

hey dont worry about it , u never upset me , i would have did the same thing , and a big massive congrats to u and have a h&h 9 months :happydance:

i have to admit that i assumed as this a TTC forum that everyone here is wanting to have another baby even though we have all had losses and didn't think that it would upset people that i am now pregnant as that is the outcome everyone wants and the threads that are started in here are a lot about trying this week testing this week etc. therefor it has been very misleading to me that this is not the case. I assumed rather than the miscarriage support forum that this was for trying to move on and be supported by others that were now ready for another babyand surely updating the threads that you are pregnant or starting a thread to inform those that have been on this journey with you that you are? I mean why start the threads about testing and trying this month if we are being told that we are not allowed update them the more i think about the more it doesn't make sense to be and seems to be a contradication in terms, perhaps if this is the case then the whole of the forum should be relooked at.

I think you should be allowed to announce good news here. It's always nice to see a nice positive thread. If you don't want to read of someone elses joy then don't read it.

If you hadn't have posted here you are pregnant how else would we find out? I dont personally read the announcement threads cause I dont want to know, but when it's some from this forum it gives you hope and makes you think that will be me soon.

I don't think you have done anything wrong Niamh x

CONGRATS by the way x

Personally I LOVE hearing other woman who have success it makes me "hopeful" for my positive someday. Congrats hon.

I missed all the drama it would seem lol. But :happydance: Congrats Niamh! Heres hoping you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

I missed the fun too lmao :haha: well if id of see it i would of congratulated you sooooooooooooo congratz Niamh :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:. We have a thread going for ttc our christmas baby does that mean every women in there cant say we got our BFPs now? :wacko:

Good luck :hugs:

That was what i was trying to point out on other thread i have asked admin will let u know what they say. thank you to all you lovely ladies x. baby dust to all x x

can I just say that forums such as this have helped me on my ttc over 40 journey, and been a massive help when that journey ended a couple of weeks ago. I used to be on another forum and had been there for the entire 12 months before I got my BFP. Everyone in the group of over 40 with a toddler ttc#2 were brilliant, every minth when we got our BFN's every sent cyber hugs and chocolate and you knew that if you were feeling crappy about yet another negative these women would understand. I spoke to these women for an entire year and got my BFP a couple fo weeks befre Christmas we were all ecstatic. We all posted Merry Christmas wishes to each other on Christmas day. I was feeling rotten, vomitting everywhere, watermelon boobs already and really dsore and generally feeling very very very crappy and it was shattering my romantic illusions of sitting around the christmas tree with the best pressie already growing inside me - wouldn't have changed a thing etc etc but wished everyone was feeling the same way.

I got shot down in flames for "complaining" and how insensitive I was and inconsiderate when they all wished they were looking at a bfp on christmas day. WTF - I had known these women for a year and wasn't looking for sympathy, just sharing the irony of the journey.

In my book every single BFP I read is a bloody happy story and should be shouted from the rooftops anywhere, yes it hurts when you are still ttc but we are all here after a loss and hoping an prayng for the same thing and in my opinion it is really really really selfish to rain on someone elses parade at what will be the happiest and most scariest time in their life. A time when they are gonna need the support a BFP woo hoo but what if I lose it again, we all have the same fears etc etc. If you are that selfish and wrapped up in your own little world then being a parent should be seriously thought about. You have to be the most totally UNSELFISH person on the planet to be a great parent.

to the OP I send you heaps and heaps of sticky vibes and I'll pop over every now and then in the pregnancy after a loss group to see how you are going cos I pray with all my heart I don't see you back over here.

If I have offended anyone I am sorry for causing further pain but don't take back anything.

Im not upset about your post ...good luck to you and thanks for spreading your baby dust to us :)

I don't think you did anything wrong. TTCAL is all about trying for that healthy baby after the loss of one, so if someone's not ready to hear women share their news that all their hard work finally paid off with a new pregnancy, then they need to find a different forum. That being said, this shouldn't be a place to talk extensively about BFPs - that's what the first trimester forum is for (and several others I'm sure). It makes no sense to go on our TTC journeys together, though, and then just disappear. Women should be allowed to let each know what happened and then move on to another forum. We can always check in on them there if we're interested in continuing contact. Yeah, sometimes it's hard to see all the BFPs being announced, but we've all shared the pain of loss and know what it's like trying to get pregnant again, so we should remember to be happy for each other when it happens. It reminds me to be hopeful that I will be one of those women announcing a BFP soon. Anyway... just my two cents.

congrats on your news im sure when the time comes we'll all be more than happy to share happy news with each other!!! xxxxxx fingers crossed 4 u

Big congratulations to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

to be honest I think you only upset one person, everyone else is over the moon for you hun.

I think TTCAL is a little different, we are all in the same boat and all desperate to concevie that rainbow baby, we should be allowed to post BFPs here. When we get the BFP we are all the more cautious of telling anyone in our lives as we are more than aware of the added stress this can cause so by being able to whoop about it here is such a wonderful thing.

Maybe the rules here should be different to those in the regular TTC/2WW forums.

:flower: It's just that you started the thread about a bfp in TTC which apparently isn't allowed in here, of course it can be mentioned elsewhere in TTC threads you are already involved with or that are relevant to your bfp - the cbfm thread for example, it's the happy ending we all want to hear about, because it's what we all want and I love to hear other people's bfp stories :happydance:

Fab news! Happy and healthy 9 months! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->