Sorry I just need to get this out...

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
Its nothing exciting I just needed to write it down.
I feel like pooh!!!:cry:

It seems like ive hit the 9 week mark and all I want to do is :sleep: and :cry: the crying isnt for any reason I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry!! My shoulder is killing me STIL!!! going to see docs tomorrow. Im hoping this will not last more than the 12 point! I love my :baby: but I wish It was like DH said and we could pick them up from IKEA with out the whole pg thing.

Lol it sounds like you could with a huge :hugs:

I don't mean to laugh but I know how you feel and laughing or crying are the only reactions I can think of and I don't feel like crying..

I keep saying to my OH that we must be having an extremely evil baby for the way it's making me feel... and I keep thinking that it hates its mum already for making me feel so shite but then I try to think "no, no, it's not evil.. it's just letting me know it's there". And that works until I feel like shit again and then the baby's back to being evil.

We've come up with a nickname for it already... 'feb' which stands for f'ing evil baby :rofl:

Thanks chick. That made me smile. I know Im having a wingy day today but DH is asleep and I dont like keep moaning to him. I havent even had a shower today cos I just couldnt be bothered.
But yeah I think I have a FEB too!

awww big hugs or you, all i do is sleep at the moment:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh god i can relate. Thats all i want to do is sleep and cry. I hope this will pass soon!

Oh yer i was there last night, night-times seem to be the worse time for me at the mo when it goes all dark and its when i have been feeling most sick and yukky.

Last night was just sat watching 'The core' film on itv and all of a sudden i just burst out crying and OH couldnt even console me. I hate it at times and love it at others

I was emptying the dish washer this afternoon and off I went floods of tears. DH asked what was wrong all he got was "If I knew I wouldnt be crying" lol.

I burst into hysterics last night because my BIL put the guinea-pig on my lap.. WTF?? Think I scared my BIL and the poor guinea-pig, for some reason it shocked me when he put it on me because I didn't see him coming and then I couldn't stop crying. Stupid emotions.

awww big hugs.... only another 4 weeks and we should start feeling better

Ive been asleep all afternoon. i could sleep all day and night too. x

haha aww im the same i have been wanting my mum alot laley too~! im not one to let my mum see me cry but she had me on her knee other night crying my eyes out coz this sickness is depressing me! glad to hear its not jst me!

:hugs:
I can relate on teh sleeping, i sleep sooooo much. I woke up at 11.30am and felt like crap, went back to sleep again!

Oh lovely, this sounds like me too.

I cry at anything - you name it, I am blubbing.

I am also being a complete nightmare - OH needs a medal putting up with my mood swings :dohh:

I had a good long soack. DH been in bed for over an hour. Just going to leave him there.

I hear ya about the crying. My boss was yelling at one of the girls I work with and I cried for what felt like 2 hours, everyon saw, just terrible. Than yesterday I cried watching Happy Feet - lol. I'm a mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->