Sorry ignore rant!

LilysMummy

Lily's Mum
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels a bit better. i dont expect any replies I just need to get this out. Im so fed up of wanting to cry its really getting to me. My OH is annoying me so much and I know its not his fault I love him with all my heart but I juat want to throtle him all mthe time. When Im not with him I miss him like crazy and when he is here I wnt to smack him and shout it and then I get upset and annoyed when he goes GRRRRRR!!!!!!

I started crying in the pub last night because I realised I dont know how to make up bottle feeds as Ive always presumed I would be able to breast feed! I just feel like crying for about an hour but instead I just let the odd few tears out here and there. OH mates were talking to me last night asking are you ok - how you feeling - etc and I had to just nod and bite my nail (which I hate lol) Just to stop myself from crying.

Whats the matter with me I dont think I can put up with this for another 6 maybe 8 :)hissy:) weeks and I dont think poor old OH can stand to be around me much longer.

Oooo and my pet hate is the sounds people make when they eat, I know Im a knob, and I cant help but hear them at 100x louder than they probably are atm how a few people havent had forks rammed down their throat by now I dont know!!!!

Im such a loser lol sorry ladies just send the mrn in white coat out to me Im the one watch tripe on tv crying and laughing but still managing to eat minstrels lol

xx

I sobbed for a good 15 minutes or more on Thursday because I could not find a parking place.

I felt like that the past couple days about DH and I'm not even pregnant... and nt even pmsing....Don't feel bad...at least you have a reason to be moody!

ditto on the sound that people make while eating!
now that i'm pregnant, it's driving me MAD!

Lol I know how you feel, I get sooooo annoyed hearing people eat, my hubby will be sitting next to me eating and it's just so annoying, i'll stare at him until he asks what? and i'll get angry and get up and sit somewhere else lol. I've been verrry emotional too, I cry over the littlest things, and I feel bad since I always make it seem like my hubby's fault, but hopefully he understands it's just those crazy pregnancy horomones =]

My BF keeps telling me that he cannot wait until I'm not preggy that way I wont be so irritable.. it just makes me even more mad when he says it!!

Good luck with everything and hope things get better!

Lol I know how you feel, I get sooooo annoyed hearing people eat, my hubby will be sitting next to me eating and it's just so annoying, i'll stare at him until he asks what? and i'll get angry and get up and sit somewhere else lol. I've been verrry emotional too, I cry over the littlest things, and I feel bad since I always make it seem like my hubby's fault, but hopefully he understands it's just those crazy pregnancy horomones =]

I do this or sit on the other sofa and when he asks why arnt i sat next to him "oh im just stretching"...... :coolio: And im so ashamed to say i do only have to look at him in a certain way and he knows what Im about to say so tries to eat really quietly - or close his mouth if he is chewiong chewing gum ( why people have to open their mouth to chew it is beyond me) Oooo Im going off on one again lol :muaha:

xx

I am the same with my OH, poor guy. Anything sets me off.

I am also like that with one paticular person at work also, annoying me beyond belief, the way he talks to me, looks at me, breathes..... he doesn't even know i am pregnant so will think i have turned into a complete bitch!

I nearly killed about 7 people whilst shopping in Leeds on Saturday, Im not kidding. And one woman who had a go at me for a carrying a massive primark bag round with me. I actually shouted at her, and Im not an angry person.

She goes 'Excuse me, can I get past?'
And I said 'Oh yeah sorry'
And she said 'Could you not have left that at home? No one can get past you with those bags'
And I was like 'Im bloody pregnant, Im tired, im miserable, i need a wee, i feel sick and my back and feet are killing. Do you think I WANT to be stood with all these heavy bags in the middle of Primark?'

She looked a bit scared and walked off. What a stupid thing to say to someone though.

xxx

on a bad day normally I'm either crying, yelling, or needy.... sometimes all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->