Sorry I've not been around

MrsE

Reaction score
Hi all,

Site is looking great Wobbles and StirCrazy :thumpup:

Sorry I've not been around, had a bit of a bad time lately and couldn't find my log on details.

MIL got diagnosed with colon cancer 2 weeks into the new year and was having chemo and then they'd cut it out after the treatments and doctors said she'd be fine.
But she died 22nd Feb...big shock...DH was devastated :cry:

Spent our 2nd wedding anniversary (25th Feb) at his dad's till 10.00pm.

Then my 30th Birthday was the day after the funeral so that went down like a lead balloon. Managed to get away to Loch Lomond for a few days which was nice but I wasn't really in the mood.
Then my Dr rang with my latest Blood test results and my White cell count is up, but he said it could just be that I'm starting with a cold or sore throat. He asked me how my foetal movements were which scared the hell out of me. But I feel fine so I'll get it rechecked in a couple of weeks.

Anyhow, Pregnancy is going great. No problems (touch wood).
Baby is moving around more than kicking now and seems to enjoy jamming something into my ribs lol.
30 weeks already, can't believe it. In a way it drags but then it seems to fly.

I'm still catching up with all the gossip and will get on more soon I promise.

Charm X

P.S. Good Luck Bexxie, I hope LO makes her arrival soon, sounds like you're going though hell!

Good to see you back :hugs: Sorry to hear the bad news. Poor OH x

Wondered where you had been. So sorry to hear you've had such a rough time lately. :hugs:

Glad all is ok with the LO. Not long now!

Oh Charm

You poor thing what hell to go through.

Sending you loads of hugs. I was wondering how you were I must admit am glad all okay with babe.

Bex.x

So sorry to hear your bad news!

Have been wondering where you were, glad you and the baby are ok

xx

:hugs: Mrs E. Im so sorry to hear about your Mother In Law. Cancer sucks, and it is so unfair who it goes after. It seems that the decent people of the world are effected by it while the scum of the earth are the ones who deserve it. :hugs:

Im so glad to hear that your pregnancy is going great. I cant beleive you are 30 weeks already. I can remember when you told everyone about your BFP!

Welcome back!

Suz

Just found this post - Not been with it myself this last few days.

Sorry to hear about your MIL :hugs:

I am glad to see bubba is doing well though.

:hugs:

nice to see you back. Really sorry about your MIL :hugs:

I don't believe your 30 weeks pregant already its gone so quick

Nice to see you back honey!

Sorry to here your news hun, Can't belive your 31 weeks PG ... my thats flown!

Hope to see you more often!
xxx

You're telling me girls, I already feel the size of a house and still have 9 weeks to go lol. Haven't even thought about the birth yet :argh:

Nice to see you remember me, thought you'd all have forgotten me by now :blush: there are so many new people I'll have to try and get back on track.

Cx

How could we forget ya charm???

Wouldn't want to either :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh