Sorry kinda personal but im interested...

sammie18

Mommy to Allison
Reaction score
Im just curious on those who shave down low... When you gave birth were you worried about shaving down there or did you just leave everything? Those who havnt gave birth yet what are you going to do? Im just curious on what other women are doing :blush: Sorry If its a bit personal!! I shave down low most of the time, But im not sure how I wanna go about it when its time to deliver...

Can you even reach it , around bump??!!!
hehe

:rofl: I havnt thought of that! LOL hmmmm maybe youll have to have somone help us LOL

i am still managing to shave all my bits (at least once a week). it is a struggle i must admit and when i do 'below' i cannot really see what i am doing but i have been doing it for years so kind of know where to put razor!

i think it is personal to different women. i think when i am in labour i probably won't care about 'below' but who knows!

Christine
X

I'm going to get a wax a few weeks before I'm due. I'm a hairaphobic LOL. I can't stand the feeling of having hair on my legs, armpits and other bits.

Anyway, hosps used to shave women there but they stopped it b.c there was a risk of infection in the nicks.

I am shaving blind at the min cause I cant see nothin due to my bump!! ended up with loads ov little cuts yesterday haha!! am havin a section so I think they shave yu anyway - but think am gonna treat myself to a couple of waxes when am on maternity leave - one less thing to worry bout!!:blush:

i shaves too and now its beggining to get a bit of a struggle lol i mean i mostly no where i puttin razor its jus afta when u finished out the shower and realise dam i missed a spot lolol....oh sed he wont do it for me lol and to be honest he wud prob try do funny pics or cut me lol so i think i mite get me sis to help me lol x x x

I cant stand having hair on my legs or anywhere.. but it is becoming abit of a struggle to shave down below but im trying my best!!

i haven't shaved for about a month lol its like a jungle down there! not sure about what i'm going to do about that yet!

Listen chick...take it from someone who has been there 3 times already.....you will not be bothered if you have a whole safari growing down there when it comes to your labour :rofl:
There was a time when they shaved you and gave you an enema for hygiene reasons but they don't do it anymore because it doesn't hurt anything.
The sad fact is you will probablly poo yourself and have your bum wiped by some gorgeous male midwife and will be too busy getting high on gas and air to be bothered about whats going off down there :rofl:
I had all these worries with my first, but trust me it all becomes insignificant once you are in the labour suite. xxxxxxxx:hugs:

I normally shave but when the bump gets too big i will use Veet and direct myself in the mirror.....when im nearly due i have told my OH that he will have to sort it out and trim it and make sure its all nice and neat before baby comes!!

My OH will do for me whatever i need, he sometimes shave my legs and whatnot know when im being lazy lol

I actually think my OH cant wait to do it!! Since my bump has appeared he has been coming in teh bathroom when i having a bath, washing my back etc...and making sure i get out the bath ok...he been watching me when i shave to "know how to do it" :doh:

I actually think my OH cant wait to do it!! Since my bump has appeared he has been coming in teh bathroom when i having a bath, washing my back etc...and making sure i get out the bath ok...he been watching me when i shave to "know how to do it" :doh:

Yeahh I bettttttt that is why he's watching :rofl:

I can't see anymore, my bump is already in the way. I'm lucky to have a full length miror in the bathroom so I have to utilize that. I'll be nairing though I think, I've already started doing this on my legs and it makes my life so much easier.

I normally shave but when the bump gets too big i will use Veet and direct myself in the mirror.....when im nearly due i have told my OH that he will have to sort it out and trim it and make sure its all nice and neat before baby comes!!

i tried veet on a small part on one of my legs and i came out in a rash. i have really sensitive skin so was half expecting to anyway! the hair that i put the sample on came out REALLY smooth - you would have thought it had just been shaven. shame about the allergic reaction though!

Christine
XXX

I do it all the time anyway, but when the bump gets too big, ill leave it until im due to go for my op.
When i had my second, the midwife did it before i went down to theatre, but i found this embarrasing (bare in mind i wernt in labour, so was totally aware of what was happening).
Im shy like that anyway though, i dont like to show my body, i wont even go swimming because i wont wear a bikini.

I guess I'm the only one who goes 'au naturel'? I tried shaving a few times, but I found the itch afterwards absolutely unbearable. I don't know, just seems like a big pain in the butt to me.:rofl:

I cant see at all...... Ive been using scissors to trim it up lol.....

think I will get my OH to do it in a few weeks!!! I find it quite unhygenic ... especially with this heat to have all that growing down there lol!!

I havent touched mine in ages lol!!

Doesnt bother me in the slightest at mo :rofl:

The sad fact is you will probablly poo yourself and have your bum wiped by some gorgeous male midwife and will be too busy getting high on gas and air to be bothered about whats going off down there :rofl:

OMG...that's my biggest fear! I'm so worried about pooing on the table!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->