Sorry kinda personal but im interested...

i hate excess hair so i get waxed and will continue to do so especially before i drop. if im gonna be pushing a baby out of there i want to look my best. lol. xx

So far I have managed to do it reasonably, after a failed attempt by OH :)

I had My OH do it for Me and I was happy I did because I had an enourmous amount of stitches. I felt as if the doc was able to see everything better.

I kept up with everything down there until I was about 7 months gone and then just thought....sod it!!! Far too many other more important things to think about!

I'm gonna try and keep it neat and tidy as poss, but it's gonna get harder and harder, the bigger bump gets!
Was going to get waxed but have been told by two friends, who are beauticians that it's not advised during pregnancy, 1)because it can hurt alot more, 2) because due to your high levels of hormones, waxing can sometimes overstimulate the follicles, resulting in excessive regrowth, even after the baby's born.
Not sure how true this is, but scared me enough not to get it done, as knowing my luck I'd be the 1 in so many 1000 it'd happen to, and would end up looking like a yeti for ever after!
xxx

Normally i'd keep things tidy-trim or use my shaver to trim hairs down and then use cream to remove around bikini line..now i've given up! Im not asking my OH to do it, and i cant reach or see comfortably. What the heck, my OH's told me not to worry about such daft things. Ive got permission to leave down there alone for a bit (hair wise)!

:rofl: you guys are all so funny!!!!!! I will tell you a funny story which happened to me!
When I was pregy with my son (aged 2) I worried about the same thing seeings as it was my first pregy...I dont normally shave...but I do like to have a tidy beaver! :rofl: anyway...I desided one morning that as I had a midwifes appt I would tidy up a little (now, picture this...heavily pregy lady trying to trim...yes with scissors...she is very cack-handed)...so Im trying to trim my pubic hair in the mirror...anyway, the bathroom isnt very well lit...and when Im finished I jump in the shower. Afterwards Im trying to dry myself, when I catch a full figured glimpse of myself as I straighten up from doing my legs and find that I had successfully trimmed 3 bald spots in my pubic hair!!!!!!
HOW EMBARESSING!!!!!!!! I then suddenly think and pray please please please dont let me go into labour yet...until this has grown out!!!! :rofl: The midwife didnt say anything, although she did look a little surprised...so I just said that it was the last time I let DH try and trim me again! :blush: She just nodded and said Oh!
When I finally do go into labour, after a painful 30 hour labour I have to go for a c-section in which they shave me anyways!!!!! Did a better job than I could do normally!! :blush:
Basically by the time you get to the labour part you dont care whether you have shaved down there you just want the bubs OUT!!!! :happydance:

askdh to help with a bit of a trim- no way i could have reached but to be honest its the last thing on your mind when you are in labor

i have to get OH to help lol not that he minds
i didnt think about it much until my SIL was in labour and i went in to see her and you could see the hair dangling below the nightie on EEEWWWWWW

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->