Sorry kinda personal but im interested...

I guess I'm the only one who goes 'au naturel'? I tried shaving a few times, but I found the itch afterwards absolutely unbearable. I don't know, just seems like a big pain in the butt to me.:rofl:

:blush: same

I'm au naturel too - I went through a phase of trying to remove it in all different ways, shaving (left stubble / razor rash and you could still see the roots as it's so dark), depilatory cream (could still see the roots and it didn't work well at all), waxing (ended up bruised and had ended up with the odd ingrowing hair). Have been thinking about having a bikini wax but then it'll be at growing back stage when I'm having check ups and things won't it? And I'm not going to have another done with stiches.

Haven't had my first scan yet and I'm worrying about absolutely everything :rofl:

xxx

I don't shave either! I've enough to do without spending time messing about on my bits!

umm ya... there is NO WAY I will be letting my SO near my bits with a razor!

I wax because I find the hair irritating, and don't really want to stop but I know there will come a time when I can't see well enough any more - I've already made the decision to treat myself to Brazilians at the spa once I can't manage on my own :D

I guess I'm the only one who goes 'au naturel'? I tried shaving a few times, but I found the itch afterwards absolutely unbearable. I don't know, just seems like a big pain in the butt to me.:rofl:

Another one here...

My skin is really sensitive and the few times I've shaved, the stubble and the redness and the itch have just been horrible.

Just not worth all the trouble, methinks. I think I would find it actually more embarrassing to go to my ob/gyn all shaved down there but that might just be me :blush:

OMG...that's my biggest fear! I'm so worried about pooing on the table!

When your there, in labour, you really wont care what else comes out, you'll be to anxious to see your baby.

I was really worried about this too! Was scared at the thought of someone seeing my lady bits let alone how the hair looked!! But trust me, you dont care in the slightest when you get to the hospital! Having just spent the last 4 days in hosp and having internals almost hourly, even though I wasnt in as much pain as I would have been in actual labour, it just isnt something you think about!
So sod the razor, I say let the jungle grow! :D

I intended to go for a wax before I gave birth but a few weeks before I couldn't be bothered.

Trust me, it will not be the first thing on your mind! lol

xxx

I shave, (all off) :lol: I can't stand hair down there.
So everytime I have a bath, it's whacked off!
And I'll get my OH to do it when I get bigger.
I'm not being hairy when I'm giving birth! :o

i shave down there and will deffo be when the time comes. i personally think it makes things easier to clean if you know what i mean.

its gonna be sore after birth so the easier to clean, the better.

I just shave until nothing else comes off on the razor! Can't see properly down there anymore, and I get itchy when it starts growing in.. So it won't be a big bush when I have the baby (would probably itch like crazy).

I shave, if it gets difficult im sure hubby will oblige? LOL
x

I shaved, but it really wasn't easy :rofl: Couldn't see what I was doing, even when I tried to use a mirror!

To be honest though, by the time you're in labour and you've got all sorts of people between your legs I don't think a bit of hair would make much difference! x

I shave some and pluck :blush: yup thats right ha ha!! Its tooo itchy shaving but im not sure how much longer i can keep it up ha ha!! I REALLY REALLY hate hair though :cry: my OH is up for painting my nails and shaving my legs but there is no way im letting him there that would be horrible!! I kinda think i will feel so fat and horrible i wont care and i very much doubt i'll care whilst in labour. Though im not amused cos i know lots of the MW who are around here (parents friends :blush:) and they tell stories about these things to their friends ARGH!!!!
x x x x x x x

I shave some and pluck :blush: yup thats right ha ha!! Its tooo itchy shaving but im not sure how much longer i can keep it up ha ha!! I REALLY REALLY hate hair though :cry: my OH is up for painting my nails and shaving my legs but there is no way im letting him there that would be horrible!! I kinda think i will feel so fat and horrible i wont care and i very much doubt i'll care whilst in labour. Though im not amused cos i know lots of the MW who are around here (parents friends :blush:) and they tell stories about these things to their friends ARGH!!!!
x x x x x x x

Surely that a woman has public hair won't be an interesting story to pass about? I thought it was the default! lol

i shaved with brendan, it was so difficult but there was no possible way i was going with a bush lol thankfully i have a shower seat so i had to sit on that with my leg up the tiles and just shave i couldnt see a thing but i felt and just did my best lol!! i bet it would have been hilarious to see lol!

:lol: i dont know, i just know that they tell horrible stories and that kinda worries me im not sure i want to be a conversation topic :(

I shave down there too and I have already asked OH to do it when I can't reach anymore... he said he's looking forward to it :rofl:

xxx

OMG...that's my biggest fear! I'm so worried about pooing on the table!

me 2!!! :rofl: I actaully asked the mw at my booking visit if it was true or a myth that you poo yourself because i'd seen it on Dawn Porter wants a baby. Damn you BBC 3 documentary's! I coulda lived in ignorance haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->