Sorry ladies!!!!!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
My OH is sooooo nosey!
last night I got this comment:
'you left your baby bump website open earlier, so I had a look... I found a nursery thread and ive had an idea for the babys nursery so we are going shopping Saturday and im gonna get started'
he wont tell me WHAT he has seen, I have no idea quite what my little boys nursery is going to look like. I WILL post pictures when he is finished with his fantastic idea that he has probably stolen off here! and I apologise in advance if we are cloning your nursery :haha:
MEN!!! x

At least he is excited!!
My OH generally doesn't care what I do, but I'd really like his input lol.

Lol funny dh is more excited this time since were having a boy but he'd never do that :(

Aww it is really sweet he is getting so involved :D My hubby only wanted to make sure he brought our son his 1st baseball cap lol x

And from my OH "baby, what baby? We need stuff?"...~sigh OP you're a lucky girl!

haha,, that's sweet, my hubby is excited too and finished our little girls nursery for me a couple of weeks ago :)

At least he is excited!!

This is my OH all over.
Try and show him baby clothes ive ordered. Or just show.him baby stuff im thinking of buying. And he looks away and carrys on with whatever hes doing.

men.

Aww that's cute! My DH doesn't seem all that interested in nursery stuff. I wish he'd be more involved with that and get excited like I do! lol

At least he is excited!!

This is my OH all over.
Try and show him baby clothes ive ordered. Or just show.him baby stuff im thinking of buying. And he looks away and carrys on with whatever hes doing.

men.

Just put it all over his side of the bed so he can't get in, on the floor in the way you know so he cant miss it :winkwink: Mine is paying attention now :haha:

my hubby wont even agree on a baby name :haha: consider yourself lucky!!!

My DH seems to think we can just zip to walmart and pick up what we need once I go into labor and we are heading to the hospital

My fiance won't agree on baby name either lol. He's still fighting for Max.
He gets excited about little clothes sometimes when we go to Asda or something, but we went to babies r us the other day and he had so much fun looking at the little safety gadgets and the car seats lol - he's such a bloke...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->