Sorry ladies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
But the links to the cloth nappy articles have been pulled up by admin and i've had to remove them.

at the moment i've linked them in my profile but i guess we need somewhere of getting them more visible as i really can't be doing with repeating myself constantly as Q&A threads seem to get easily buried and people are constantly asking the same questions.

aww what?! :growlmad:

They NEED to be made a sticky, they are invaluable to new clothies!!

You are very eloquent and easy to understand in those articles, brilliant direction for all those starting out!

Why they been pulled?!

:dohh:

They really need to make a sticky, will drive us crazy going over and over and over to new members everytime someone joins... Can they be typed up in a thread and then request it to be stickied?

not really as i wrote for the blog they own the copyright to them, they might not be so please if they were copied and pasted iykwim.

you could do your own though i guess.

nah claire, its her blog for FYP/Really Pants

actually i write for ethical shopping for babies aka Babipur.

:dohh:ahhh right you are, knew it was one of the bigger retailers :haha:

Too many people being helped get started in cloth? Bad littlestar!

I dont get it :nope: Those articles were a great help to me when I started out. How can it be a bad thing that thy're getting used a lot?

I agree - I read them and have now bought some cloths as they helped me understand it all so much better! x

Definitely a sticky of some sort is required. Along the lines of "New to cloth? Start here!" :)

omg thats crap :( those articles are fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"