Sorry tmi excessive ewcm.

babytots

Reaction score
Any ideas on why this is happening?

A bit of background I've been breastfeeding for 22 months my son is now feeding just once a day. For the past year I have had ewcm on and off every 2 weeks and it lasts for 2-3 days. It is in abundance but I'm not ovulating (opks are always negative) and my cycles have yet to return.

Anyone else had this problem? Its really starting to get on my wick as I get my hopes up thinking I'm going to ovulate but I never do :cry: been wanting to ttc baby no.5 for over a year now and my hopes of it happening are beginning to fade. x

I haven't had that issue. I wish I had some answers for you.

I haven't had that issue. I wish I had some answers for you.

Thanks hun it's so frustrating and I can't even speak to my doctor about it as she fobs me off with everything :( x

I think I would start considering a new doctor if she's not giving you any answers or even trying to. Wishing you luck. I wish I had a better answer.

Yes, defiantly look into getting a new doctor. That's not very professional if she does that.

I think I would start considering a new doctor if she's not giving you any answers or even trying to. Wishing you luck. I wish I had a better answer.

Yes, defiantly look into getting a new doctor. That's not very professional if she does that.

I have ongoing health issues which she has been very dismissive about refuses to diganose me. My fertility could be linked to this but I daren't bring the subject up incase she doesn't take me seriously. I see her again next week and if I still get fobbed off I'm going to change over to my childrens practise as the doctors there seem much better. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->