Sorry to be gross!

ourbump

Reaction score
I', sorry to have to bring this up but it's something im concerned about! On Friday I came home and went to the toilet, to discover sticky brown gloop on my tissue. Of course I panicked and I phoned the doctor and he said that I should wait and do another pregnancy test at the beginning of the week just to check. He said it could be the baby inbedding so it could be fine, but if I had severe cramps to contact the surgery again. He calculated that I am 6 weeks only found out on Tuesday there! Anyway the more I read about it the more I think it is cervical mucus - is this normal? has anyone else had this at this stage? Would be nice to be reassured that everything is ok!
But I guess I will just have to wait! I'm sooo excited about having my first baby and hope everything is ok!:thumbup:

sorry to hear your having troubles, im not a doctor, but i have read that brown blood/discharge normally indicates old blood. its the red stuff u gotta be worried about (but not always as ive bled and were fine!) keep pestering the doctors if your concerned or ring early pregnancy unit if u havent seen midwife yet. hope everything works out for you. xxx

ourbump it can just be what was left from before i was also told you can also get that when your period is due it is probably nothing to worry about but like bexie said if you are concerned or worried and your doctor is not helpful then contact the early pregnancy unit they are usually quite helpful

Yes, I had this on and off from about 7-9 weeks. Ended up having a scan and was told it was impantation blood. I am now 19 weeks pregnant :happydance:

I would say if it happens again give your local EPU a ring. Mine booked me straight in for a scan.

Hey
I had the same, now been bleeding for 14days, on the 1st day it was bright red blood n been brown every day after, i had a scan on the 3rd day of bleeding n alls fine with baba. My doc reassured me it may be from my mc or blood outside the cervix as its old blood. Ive a scan the 8th september to book me in at the hospital im referred 2 so will c then, but have been told its nothin to do with the baby. but we could do without the added worri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->