Sorry to post in your section

S

Serene123

I don't want another baby.. Alright.. That's a lie.. But I'll keep saying it for now.

So, I can't have another baby yet. However, my little moo is starting to walk and talk and I miss her being a little baby so much. How do you deal with the want to have one whilst waiting.. Before even trying.. In limbo untill the time comes?!?!

I'm not waiting to try.. I just want one recently, and I dunno how to deal with it :rofl:

Yeah... That'd probably be a good idea! It's the excitement I want.. Maybe I should take up skydiving?

Um, well when you know that you don't have a choice you just kind of have to manage to wait. Try and keep busy, have something you can look forward to, and i'm gonna get a kitten as soon as i can :) xx

Toria, is it possible it is just a phase!? i went a broody stage a few months ago. it was so hard when everyone was popping up pregnant but luckily i got through it. :hugs:

I just tell myself that this waiting phase is for the greater good as we will be debt free, a wee bit older, able to provide for our little one a bit more than we maybe could now....all in all just getting ourselves to the best position we possibly can for us and our future family. I am aware that we do not have very long to wait in comparrison to some others so we are lucky but it is really just a case of needs must.....oh, and I enjoy my sleep every night too as one day hopefully in the not too distant future that may be seriously reduced!!

xxx

im mega broody to but my thing is if i have another realy quick ill be saying the same things this time next year x

I feel the same hun, its awful, Matts said 5 years IF we have another one.

I guess just focus on the one you have! I know if I had another one now Id miss the time I would have had on my own with Seth if that makes sense?

xxx

i agree with linzi, we're waiting to try, and am looking forward to having a brother or sister for maddi one day, but i just to focus on her now, and enjoy her at all stages. pregnancy, and getting that bfp is soooooooooo exciting, and having them is amazing and exciting, and a huge rush of emotions, but i get that every day when me and maddi do things :)

Dont apologise, your more than welcome in wtt!
For me, i guess i get though by thinking i can't ttc now, however much i might want to. Its hard though, you just have to take everyday as it comes and deal with it.
Right now hun, just enjoy your beautiful LO and watching her grow up. It soon speeds by and you will be ttc in no time! Do you have an idea how long you want to wait?
:hugs:

Oh I assume if all things go well it'll be atleast another 18 months :(

You can come join us for a bit and have a good moan/rant!
It helps, honestly.
:hugs:

Yep, what Katie said is true. Being able to come on here and share your frustrations with others who understand really helps xx

He he I just baby my cat!! Got her as a kitten early last year and she's loving and cuddly and lets me pick her up and snuggle her or play any time! She is still too independent though for my liking and hubby says she's the neediest cat he's ever had!! :rofl: Waiting is sooooo hard but taking it one day at a time helps!

He he I just baby my cat!! Got her as a kitten early last year and she's loving and cuddly and lets me pick her up and snuggle her or play any time! She is still too independent though for my liking and hubby says she's the neediest cat he's ever had!! :rofl: Waiting is sooooo hard but taking it one day at a time helps!

yeah, boyfriend says the same thing about our cat...since ive gotten pregnant she follows me around constantly.. Im tired of waiting... *cries*

In all seriousness, a friend of mine was getting really broody so she got herself a kitten that she and her daughter both love to death. I totally see where you're coming from though...nothing like the new baby smell lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->