Sorry Wobbles

:rofl: You all are too much!!

I definitely think we need some more meat on this forum though.

OH would never join though - I think I like it better that way actuallly!

Start recruiting em ladies :)

Either we will scare the men away or encourage more with this thread :rofl:

hahah :rofl: you ladies are so funny!!!
Surprised poor Pricey isnt running for the hills!!! .....
Yes my name is on the list of visted :blush: ...Sorry Pricey lol

I think we need more pictures :lol:

Hahaha Suz i thought we were wanting more men to join not chase them away?? :rofl:

To young for me though....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Welcome to BNB... You will enjoy the girls advice alot....

i have been with the forum for about 3 yrs now and never seen any blokes made unwelcome. Stick to the rules and everyone is happy.

My OH is a member but does have the time to get on here very often.

well...thats what you get for joining a bunch of hormonal women :lol: i have to say tho, to all the ladies that said pricey's too young...still older than me :muaha: but too young for me too...i like them a bit grey!

:rofl::rofl: This thread and its comments :blush:

Pricey lives like a 20 minute drive from me, jealous girls :smug:

:wave: I just wanted to say, i know i've only been around for 3 months but I definitely have never seen anything negative about having men on here. I for one would love it if my hubby joined when I got pregnant. Decosta for instance is another dad (to be) here and I really enjoyed reading his journal. I'd really love to think that my hubby would do something like that (although I don't think he would :( ) but anyway, my point is, the more men the merrier. A forum like this is naturally going to encourage more women than men, but it doesn't mean we don't want the men around... we definitely do :) x

I think a better question is who didn't look :rofl: I agree, we need more eyecandy..erm...men in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->