Sorry

T

Tink.x

Girls i must apologise...I am leaving ttc.......And joining first tri!!!!!!! :happydance:

Took a test from Clear Blue this morning (the one that states whether you are pregnant or not, and how many weeks) And got told i was 1-2 weeks pregnant. Oh my god this is amazing, but i do not believe it. I cant believe it!!!! Going doctors tomorrow to get it confirmed.......WOOOOOOOOOO

xoxoxoxoxoxo

congrats hun happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Congratulations :)

Have moved this across to BFP announcements section as they need to be posted in here :thumbup:

CONGRATS!!! AND where do you buy these tests??? .... I need one!!! LOL

And I was wondering also how much do they cost?!!!
My mom is adamant that i am NOT pregnant, contrary to the two lines on my equate test!!! UGH!!
anyways, any help with finding one of these clearblue digis? are they only in the UK??? I'm in the US! and i was wondering where i could find them here... i need to know preggers i REALLY am... anyways thnx!

My mom is adamant that i am NOT pregnant, contrary to the two lines on my equate test!!! UGH!!
anyways, any help with finding one of these clearblue digis? are they only in the UK??? I'm in the US! and i was wondering where i could find them here... i need to know preggers i REALLY am... anyways thnx!

Hey Hon... Them UK girlies have it better than us. Here in the USA, you can buy digital tests just about anywhere (Walmart, Target, etc) but for some reason the US does not sell the one that tell you about how many weeks you are along. Boooooo... :dohh:

Yer being from the Uk i wouldnt know where you would be able to get one in the US. Why dont you search for them on the internet and look on the US sites. I know that they cost £13.99 for 2 tests over here in the Uk and i have no idea of how many dollars that is. Really sorry i cant be much help to you....

Good luck to all...

xxxx:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"