Sort of NTNP

LPsMom

Reaction score
My fiance doesn't want to TTC because he feels like there will be too much pressure to get pregnant and that will lead us to more frustration.

I completely understand, however I just can't be in the dark about it! So I'm paying attention to everything. I have a period tracker. One on my tablet and one on my cell. It's the same app (and I love it!). So right now AF was supposed to start either today or tomorrow. Have some of my regular symptoms but not like I usually do. Took a PT last week, BFN :-( Thinking it MIGHT have been too early.

When do you guys usually test? I was thinking another week, waiting until I'm a week late, and trying again. Crossing my fingers, and toes lol It is so hard waiting though!

As a rule I don't test until 3 days late... Too much anxiety and stress otherwise! Not to mention wasted tests. I know probably not what you wanted to hear but that's the whole point of ntnp...

Best to wait until you're at lest a week late. It takes time to build up those hormones

Thanks ladies. As hard as it I know I have to wait. Already a day late so one down six to go! And hoping that mean old AF stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->