Sortav funny feeling

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
Long story short I was on the injection and never bleed or nothing whilst on it for over two years we dicided after last one we would start trying so would have needed to be renewed 12th of june so in may I was so emotional and out of the blue I started spotting took a test and a faint positive took one later that day and negative and a negative cbd so didnt think anything off it just thought the positive was false so no bleeding after that on the 3rd of july after a month of super weird cravings and feeling sick I did another test and it was positive yay did another brand positive did a lower sensitiveity positive but got a negative later that day soa few more days and a few more test still positive went to the gp and he said chances are you are pregnant and estimated that the bleed was af but never bleed or anything for the two years before that what im asking is anybody had same sort of experience as all im thinking is im gonna go for a scan and there not be anything its now been nine week since the spotting and no blood am I just being paranoid due to the four weeks I was testing I never had a progression in line well it was a small progression but nothing major

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->