Soup diet?

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
I've just started this diet that a friend is on. She's lost 3.3 kgs in less than a week. It was designed for overweight cardiac patients to lose a lot of weight quickly before surgery. Won't name the diet, because lets face it - who knows what diets do these days.

But basically it's a vegie soup/stew that you can eat as much as you want to and drink heaps of water, then on certain days you add other foods for the vitamins, like banannas, beef, skim milk and so forth.

anyone tried anything like that?

ive done it!!

i lost a stone in a week but it was bloody hard going and i was really constipated, i also put all the weight back on very quickly when i came off it,,,i now cant face veg soup either lol

h x

I did it before a trip.....
I love cabbage and veggies so I was able to handle the diet. Make sure you add different spices to the soup as the taste does get boring. I think half way thro the week you are allowed to eat potatoes...other veggies..all the raw fruit and veggies you want. MyOH had cravings for meat so he only stuck it out for a week.
It is not ment to be a long term diet..more of a fast fix.
I found when i cut out bread after 6pm..and no other snacking at night I lost weight.
( also no pop of any kind....PLUS a reminder that 1 bottle of beer is 150 cal.)
P.S. I gained all the weight back from drinking and eating 24 hrs a day on trip!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks girls. - we'll see how it goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->