South East UK Pregnant ladies

Moomad

Reaction score
Hello there,

I thought I'd start this to see if there's anyone else out there in the south east?

It'd be great if we notice a certain shop are having a great big sale, we can pop along and let all the others know.

I haven't started shopping yet, but I'm overwhelmed with choice and not sure where to start when I need to! I thought others might feel the same so we could help eachothers out here.

I'm in Portsmouth area, where about are you?
Congrats on becoming a mummy to be :flower: I've already gotten most of my baby stuff so if you need any advice just let me know :)

I'm in Hampshire/Surrey area!! So a bit far from Portsmouth, although I am going shopping in Brighton at some point as that's where the closest bravissomo is!!

But still, we might get some other ladies come along who're closer to Portmouth.

im southeast but more the other way near eastbourne xx

M&S at the meadows in Camberley have a sale on!! £5 for packs of two maternity bras and they do up to a H :)

Hiya, Im in good old Worthing

I am off to Brighton tomorrow to get some maternity bits and bobs, cant wait to get strechy jeans :D

Congratulations on your pregnancies girls :D

Hiya.

Im 15 weeks pregnant, and live in Thanet, in Kent.

Am sooo excited. Have bought things like my cot, and have my pram on order already!
If you can get to Herne Bay, there is a great shop there, which unfortunately is closing down, but all of her stock is currently at 20% off.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->