South Wales

I'm from Cardiff but I live in Aberystwyth! :thumbup: Definitely feel left out out here when it comes to meets! I suppose I'm not strictly in South Wales anymore but I'm a southern girl at heart! My parents still live in Cardiff and my auntie and uncle live in Haverfordwest so I'm visiting a fair bit! :haha:

Beca :wave:

can I join??- I'm in Pontypool :blush: and I go to uni in Newport xx

I've just moved from Pontypool back to Blaenavon!!! :thumbup: didn't realise there was someone on here so close to home!! were are you from in Pontypool?

OoOoOoOoO I love Ikea! Bit skint at the mo but sounds like a good idea! (They do yummmmy cake! :happydance:)

I'm from Cardiff but I live in Aberystwyth! :thumbup: Definitely feel left out out here when it comes to meets! I suppose I'm not strictly in South Wales anymore but I'm a southern girl at heart! My parents still live in Cardiff and my auntie and uncle live in Haverfordwest so I'm visiting a fair bit! :haha:

I'm like 7 miles from Haverfordwest!!

Hey Jellybean :flower:

How did you get that South Wales link thingy!?:shrug::dohh:

:friends:

Open a new tab, open BnB, Go onto edit signature, type in what you want it to say, then highlight it, copy the web address from this thread and click the world and chain icon (Insert link) in edit sig, enter address and save it

Hope that helped and made sense!

I have never been to Ikea in Cardiff. I don't know how to get there :( :lol:

I would be ok getting into cardiff (train, we don't drive) but after that I have no clue :rofl:

I think it is quite far from the train station? We've only ever gone by car and I'm sure it's near Cardiff Bay in Grangetown I believe??

I just found this online when asked how to get to Ikea from the Central train station:
the number 9 bus takes you to the roundabout just outside ikea.
its the first stop on ferry road, coming from cardiff

in case you don't believe me: https://www.cardiffbus.com/pdfs/r8r9.pdf

I think it is quite far from the train station? We've only ever gone by car and I'm sure it's near Cardiff Bay in Grangetown I believe??

I just found this online when asked how to get to Ikea from the Central train station:
the number 9 bus takes you to the roundabout just outside ikea.
its the first stop on ferry road, coming from cardiff

in case you don't believe me: https://www.cardiffbus.com/pdfs/r8r9.pdf

Yeah, it's the first turning you come to as you're going towards ASDA Cardiff Bay once you've turned off the main part of Ferry Road!

I grew up in Grangetown, on the Saltmead side near the Brains bridge on Clare Road! You can see the Millennium Stadium from my parents' house and when the roof's open you can hear everything that's going on in there! It's about 5-10 minutes by car to Ikea from my parents'! Most of my family on my dad's side live in Grangetown and I also have extended family in Barry and a few other areas of Cardiff! :thumbup:

I am just outside Carmarthen but used to live in Cardiff and grew up in COwbridge would love to do a meet up are you guys pregnant or have had your LOs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->