South Wales

Do you think we should arrange to meet in Cardiff Centre? It would be easier for people to get to? :shrug:

Wow theres quiet a few Newport ppl put there :happydance:

Which part of Newport are you all from?

Hey ladies, can I please join you???

Ok so i'm not strickly a south wales gal, I live mid wales. But i do work in the south wales valleys, Merthyr, Pontypridd, Tonypandy area

I have a DD who is 19 months and an amgel son Harri who was born selleeping at 20 weeks just over 3 months ago. It would be good to chat to some 'local' ladies xx

Hey ladies, can I please join you???

Ok so i'm not strickly a south wales gal, I live mid wales. But i do work in the south wales valleys, Merthyr, Pontypridd, Tonypandy area

I have a DD who is 19 months and an amgel son Harri who was born selleeping at 20 weeks just over 3 months ago. It would be good to chat to some 'local' ladies xx

Welcome Hannpin :happydance::hugs:

so sorry about Harri :hugs:

do you travel for work then?

I travel 30 miles to work... which is a bit crazy, I am based in Merthyr, but work out of the other offices when needed, or on site of other employers if needed.

Hi ladies, can I join you all!? I'm down in the Carmarthen area. I'm Rachel, 20, and I have a 7 week old called Layla, haven't met anyone near me and don't have any friends that are pregnant or mums so it can get a bit lonely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->