South Yorkshire Meet

I cant do wednesdays:( If you have another meet on another day ill come

Hi :wave: I didnt even realise there was a plan afoot, just a shame I can't do
Tuesdays or Wednesdays, I'll definitely come another time tho, I'm proper mosey to see how everyone's babies have grown! We could meet at a soft play one day, it's usually free for babies.

That's a shame Tanya. Soft play would be good, Holly is walking now so is going to create merry hell in a cafe :haha:

I can come now! Had a chat with dh, we were going out on Wednesday but were gonna go Tuesday instead and dh is gonna spend time playing with his new car.

Sarah, I'm gonna take flynn to soft play tomorrow, you're welcome to join us, I take him to the one at ecclesfield it's free for under ones, you might get away with a little fib...

oooo can we find soft play that i can get too i dont even know were ecclesfield is let alone get there :-( alexa would love that i went to mum n baby group the other day but didnt feel i fitted in :-( i can do like central rotherham central sheffield or not too far out from eith i have no car so i have to bus it everywere :-(

I'll have a look for one, I could always pick you up somewhere, flynns front facing in the back now so there's plenty of room for another seat?

I'll have a look for one, I could always pick you up somewhere, flynns front facing in the back now so there's plenty of room for another seat?

alexa is nearly ready for a new car seat suppose we could meet up in sheff then drive to place sum time will have to have a chat about it when we meet p weds :) :thumbup:

Ahhhhhhh Sheffield! Any chance of getting to Rotherham instead? They're about the same distance from me and I'm terrified of driving in the city lol!!
We can have a chat Wednesday x

yeah rotherham fine just though sheff owuld be easier lol :) will chat weds anyway like you say :)

Oops, just seen this again now :dohh: I don't know Rotherham or Sheffield lol. The only soft play I know towards that way is at Elsecar heritage centre. Isn't there a soft play thing at Medders?

no sarah there used to be a creche yonka ago but it shut down years ago lol
i think there is monkey business near meadowhall on the centertainment i dont know if thats like an adventure thin for older kids or if they have soft play for kids im off to google now lol

https://www.monkey-bizness.co.uk/sheffield/index.html

this is web page for monkey business its free for under 1's so imagine there summat for them to do its 95p for adults :) im sure holy will pass for a under 1 for a while longer lol i still dont pay my son on the bus and hes nearly six :blush:

I'm a bloody idiot! There is a soft play in the atrium near m&s that's free for under ones and they have a baby area, it's usually packed tho and I don't think I remember there being much for babies to do from what I remember walking past.

Now I'm done telling myself off I'll go look at monkey bizness lol

Eta- Monkey looks good, I think soft play seems a good idea coz I think all our babies are past the "I'll sit nicely in my pushchair a d have a nap while mummy drinks coffee" age, Flynn sits in a highchair and tries to steal food off people lol, if no ones near enough to grab he stares at them with his big blue eyes and watches every bite, I've had strangers ask if he's hungry lol

yeah alexa has deffo gone past the nice ill sit while mum drinks coffee stage too she tries to nick my coffee off me lol or screams till i feed her something of some sort lol

we could go to monkey business if you want on weds :-/ up to you guys there will be more pram park space wonder how much drinks will be in there hope not too much im skint lol i can get bus there kinda :-/ aswell

the one near m&s forgot that one but but li eyou say tanya its allways packed n no were there to get a drink is there other than inside m&s

I'm up for it if everyone agrees?

Sorry! lol I subscribe to a lot of threads and this one keeps getting lost :blush:

I don't think Holly will pass for under 1, she's freaking massive :haha: I do need to go to medders anyway. Just googled the soft play place at meadowhall and it says there's a special area for under 3s. It's free for under 1s. Do you think we should chance it or just go to the other one? x x

My friend said there's a brill soft play at Rotherham parkgate. I think it's called playworld. Maybe another one to bear in mind at some point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->