South Yorkshire Meet

yeah :) thinking on sarah i need meadowhall too so we could let um play in there for a bit to wear um out then they may have a nap while we have a coffee :-/

Hi! :wave: it's fine by me, sorry ive not been here was really busy. X

Yup will be there :) providing im not snowed in lol

lol if it snows again i will die i have my scan tomoz nd it got cancelled last year with alexa because of weather and it killed me waiting for new date grrrr :-/

It snowed for one of my scans and the car got stranded in the car park, three blokes and an old woman had to help John push it out, I was stood to the side trying to look pregnant (I was early in so no obvious bump) I was stood there tapping my maternity notes so they wouldn't think I was being lazy! For some reason I thought if I couldn't make it to the appointment I wouldn't get another...
We're off to see the trains at York tomorrow so possibly won't be on again before the meet so if anything changes could someone drop me a text?
See ya wednesday.

Eta- good luck with the scan! Hope it's triplets!

haha lol if its triplets ill keep one n u can have the others ;-)
only kidding will txt ya if owt changes :)

I never even no this existed! I never came to a meds meet last time round as i either had something else on or knew Henry would follow a strop being sat in the pram in meds.

A soft play sounds good to me tho. Sapphire i'v heard playworld is pretty good too, keep meaning to take Henry but never get round too it, my cousin takes her daughter alot tho.
https://www.playworld1.com/

your welcome to join us in meadowhall danielle we are going to the soft play area there on weds at 10:30 i think we will be doing monkey business next time at centertainment if you cant make it weds dont know when though

I can't this weds as i'm going out for a meal with my best mate and her daughter, daughters having a MRI scan and my mates told her if she's good she can come up to mine and see H and we'll go out for dinner.
I'll come the time after monkey business tho ( i don't like monkey business, last time i went we walked in and straight back out.) x

do you know any other places that is acessible to us all though because sarah isnt local so doesnt know the area well she only knows barnsley and meadowhall i dont drive so have to travel by bus which allready takes me 1.5 hour to get to rotherham so to get to barnsley areas could take me anything upto 3 hour each way :-/

nah i'm in Rotherham so only know a few place's in Roth.

Aw, that's a shame. Hopefully she can make it next time.

Hope you have a nice time in York Tanya. I love it there, used to live and work there :D

Had a nice day, Flynn loves trains lol
I have come down with a stinking cold, I'll more than likely still come but I'll understand if you want me to keep the lurgie away?

I'm not bothered, it's fine. we'll just sit away from you :haha:

I promise not to lick your spoon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"