South Yorkshire Meet

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Any body interested ive met a few girls on hear before so they can vouch im not an axe murderer hehe
everyone welcome the more the merrier :)

No time or date set as of yet waiting for people to join thread first :)

I'd be up for a SY meet, anyone else???

^^ welcome :wave:

hopefully a few more will join over the next few weeks or so :)

Ah, go on then :D

Whereabouts were you thinking of? x x

:wave: ArcaneSpark. My LO was born on the 18th December - it was in 2010 though :haha:

I can do whenever :D

are we still all up for meet doesnt look like anyone else will be joining us meadowhall should have calmed down a bit by now aswell sales are nearly over if meadowhall is good with everyone else :)

Yip, meadowhall good for me :D Only days I can't do are Tuesdays and Thursdays.

wednesdays are the best days for me can do a monday if desperate but hoping to join baby club next monday get alexa some little play mates she must be sick of seeing my ugly mug and no one elses day in day out lol

any objections to a wednesday?
ill ask katie if she joining us sarah but she moving house at the mo so dont know if shell be up for it or not:-/

good good katie said she will coms so we can do wednesday the week after next week if you want :)

What date is that? My lil brain is confused cos I lost this post for a few days :haha:

heyup sarah not this wednesday coming will be the wednesday after that i have no idea hat the date os off top of my head haha

meadowhall we can meet outside boots plenty of seats to park our bums while we waiting lol about half 10 11ish or is that too early

Nope, that's fine. Will try to get there for 10.30, hopefully the monster will sleep in her pushchair :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->