• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Southampton Get Togethers :)

Nope :( ohh well if there was loads of us we wouldnt get anything done - if you know what i mean? and we all wont fit in the lifts :laugh2:!!

hiya, im not going to be able to make it, my surgery was bigger then expected so am very sore and cant walk great lol. hope you girls have fun and maybe we do something for halloween

ok Nemo, hope you are back on your feet soon :hugs:

Thank you for a lovely time today girls!! :D! have to do it again!! gutted i only took 4 pics!

aaahhh, cant belive i missed it. I just saw this thread and it was today! damn. I'd love to come meet you lovely ladies on the next one! :D

it was really good - spend to much money :lol: but was really good lol x x

I had a lovely day yesterday was nice meeting you all :)

When shall we plan the next one for??

Was lovely to meet you all yesterday too! Shall we meet up again in November or sooner?? xxx

Im defo up for another shopping trip in november :D! (so i can save up again :lol:) - but just a meet up would be good before that :laugh2:

the only downfall of yesterday was i now have a cold :(:cry:!!

oh no hope you feel better soon :( Yes that sounds good to me - any ideas for general meet-up? xxx

i reckon we should go to tgi fridays as we can book a table there and make sure there is enough room for us all with bubbas :)

hiya, im gutted i couldnt come, i would be up for a lunch meet, never been to tgi fridays

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->