Southampton/ Winchester area?

kate_live

mother to Dylan
Reaction score
Start my mat leave in 7 weeks and finding it a bit daunting! I'm a social bee and would love to have some fellow New mummies/ experienced mummies to meet up for a cuppa with and share tales of embarrassment and funny times with!
I am due 8th Nov not long now and very excited!! Xx

I am, first time Mum but not due until March xxx

Hiya I am in Fareham but can easily travel in need of a friend and a meet up xx

Hi ladies,
Im in Eastleigh, originally from Winchester.
Im a single 23 year old mum to an 11 month old baby.
Would love other mums for soft play/lunch sessions.
I have close friends but my son doesnt have many baby friends.
Becky
x

hey i'm from hedge end (easy to get to eastleigh/southampton from here), 21 year old mummy to callum aged 3 (he's autistic) x

Very pleased to log on and find this post started up again! I am now mummy to 5 week old Dylan and we`d love to make some new friends!
Really sorry blondebabe and sparkly cat that I hadn't seen your posts till now for some reason it hasn't flagged up in my cp! Becky I also live in eastleigh!
How you all had lovely Christmases! When shall we have a gathering? What days of the week are good for people?
X

Hi Kate_live,
Where abouts in Eastleigh are you??
Congratulations on the arrival of baby Dylan!! Such a precious time.
Would absolutely to arrange a get together.
PM me x

Aww I come from Eastleigh :( don't live there anymore though, stuck in the middle of Germany -.- I do visit home quite often though, would be nice to meet other mums when I do. I get tired of speaking german all day, would be cool to speak to someone who speaks my language xD

Aww I come from Eastleigh :( don't live there anymore though, stuck in the middle of Germany -.- I do visit home quite often though, would be nice to meet other mums when I do. I get tired of speaking german all day, would be cool to speak to someone who speaks my language xD

Hi,
How long have you lived in Germany? How often do you come and visit England? It would be nice to get together with people who speak my language too, and not the goos and gaas i get from my baby all day!
X

You will have to let us know when your home! I cant imagine living in a foreign country, you are much braver than me! :)

X

Hi, im in Southampton. Im 22 & have a 3 year old little boy called Archie. It would be nice to meet up with a few of you and enjoy a conversation with an adult!
Hope you are all well. xx

Hi Sophie,
Whereabouts in Southampton are you?
Becky
x

Weston at the moment. We are moving soon though. I cant wait. :) You are in eastleigh arnt you? xx

Sophie,
Yes have lived in eastleigh for a year, originally from winchester. Where are you moving to?
Becky
x

Thornhill. I grew up near there, so it will be nice to be back in familiar surroundings. :)
I dont think there are many people from southampton on here. Its a shame really. I may be wrong, people may just be in hiding. xx

Ooooh hello!! I have just spotted this!

I live in Winchester so not far from you all :) If you ever have a meet I'd love to join you.
I am on Mat leave just now so becoming a little isolated.

xxx

I'm still here and def still up for a meet :) x

I didn't even know this part of the forum existed!

We live about 20 minutes away from Winchester. I've got a few more months of maternity leave left so stalking :D

Hey ladies, springs here :)

We went to Itchen Valley Country Park yesterday, what are you doing /where are you going now the weather is (sometimes) improving?

Bec x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->