soy, evening primrose and agnus castus?

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
ok so i know the soy i should take 3-7 days . Iam 34 (35 next month) (so iam here early hop you dont mind) have a wee girl 9 she took a few months, found out i ov late. 2nd preg first time trying but lost at 19 weeks due to sch (apparently egg rips a little and this bleeds into clots and if clot get to big rip lining and detaches baby) anyhows. i ve been taking prenatals and the seem to have brought my periods from 32-34 day to 28 days and ov from 20 to day 13-14 but i never caught the egg last time

SO iam looking a xmas baby and healthy term baby i hope soy ive soy , primrose oil and agnus castus. ? any one advise before i start taking them?

thanks so much

Do not take Angus Castus and Soy together.... It is dangerous. I just got pregnant after trying for about 6 mos. I used a Instead Soft Cup. It helps keep all the spermies in there I guess.

i used a moon cup didnt work . i got pregnant last time within 2 weeks of trying... just need to catch the egg after mc and make it a healthy egg. my baby was healthy just when it was a egg didnt implant hard fast enough and tore therfore bled and clotted and then after 19 weeks it broke away from wall and that caused baby to come away also:(
Iam on the soy... what dosage did you take?

if soy is like clomid i wonder if it acts the same with the CM

Clomid can sometimes affect your cervical mucus by making it become hostile. If this is the case, there are things that you can do to to combat the hostile cervical mucus. ne of the most common ways that women use to help promote the production of good cervical mucus is the use of Evening Primrose Oil. This is an essential oil that you take between the time of your period and when you begin to ovulate. Dosage of Evening primrose oil varies from 1500 milligrams to 3000 milligrams per day

glad i bought the EPO now:)

look at this girls post?? she took all them but stopped agnus when taking soy then went back to agnus... iam too scared to do all that but its interesting..
Ok - I take agnus castus, evening primrose oil, pregnacare conception, GTF chromium, calcium (plus vit D), starflower oil, cod liver oil and am just about to start using soy (I've just had my first ever cycle that was 43 days but I don't think I ovulated) but when I take the soy I will stop the agnus castus then put it back in after I've finished the few days of soy. I'm also on metformin but only on 500mg a day.

I also have reflexology!!

Just over 3 months ago I had nothing - no period, no signs of anything. I started the above supplements and then about a month later added in the reflexology (which I now have once a week) 4 days after my first reflex appointment I had my first natural period in over 7 years and I'm now CD2 and can officially say I had a cycle which I never thought I'd say!!

I know I am taking a lot of supplements but I balance them during the day - not all at once and I did talk to a practitioner before hand and my GP knows about everything.

It worked for me though and that's all I can say. It is a lot though and it's true that supplements can work against you and even be dangerous if not taken correctly so be careful.

Good luck!

BFP 21/08/10 - on first ov in 7 years!
conceived with Agnus Castus, GTF Chromium, Pregnacare Conception, Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil, Calcium (Plus Vit D3) 500mg metformin & reflexology

look at this girls post?? she took all them but stopped agnus when taking soy then went back to agnus... iam too scared to do all that but its interesting..
Ok - I take agnus castus, evening primrose oil, pregnacare conception, GTF chromium, calcium (plus vit D), starflower oil, cod liver oil and am just about to start using soy (I've just had my first ever cycle that was 43 days but I don't think I ovulated) but when I take the soy I will stop the agnus castus then put it back in after I've finished the few days of soy. I'm also on metformin but only on 500mg a day.

I also have reflexology!!

Just over 3 months ago I had nothing - no period, no signs of anything. I started the above supplements and then about a month later added in the reflexology (which I now have once a week) 4 days after my first reflex appointment I had my first natural period in over 7 years and I'm now CD2 and can officially say I had a cycle which I never thought I'd say!!

I know I am taking a lot of supplements but I balance them during the day - not all at once and I did talk to a practitioner before hand and my GP knows about everything.

It worked for me though and that's all I can say. It is a lot though and it's true that supplements can work against you and even be dangerous if not taken correctly so be careful.

Good luck!

BFP 21/08/10 - on first ov in 7 years!
conceived with Agnus Castus, GTF Chromium, Pregnacare Conception, Evening Primrose Oil, Starflower Oil, Calcium (Plus Vit D3) 500mg metformin & reflexology

GTF Chromium helps cells, are not resist the insulin. It helps insulin take glucose into the cells completely and helps to stabilize blood sugar to balance and perfect for diabetic patients and obese people. GTF Chromium helps to reduce the high blood pressure and fat in the blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->