Soy isoflavens.....will they help me?!

Laylagirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm hoping for some insight or success stories on soy isoflavens....
I am breastfeeding about 3 times a day my 16 month old and I've started my cycles back up in July....I started temping and noticed that while I get the LH surge, I don't quite reach ovulation...I get the smiley on the bc digital, but either I'm not ovulating or I have no idea....also I think my luteal phase might be only 7 days....I noticed this my last two cycles....so I really don't know what is going on.
I started taking soy isoflavens on cd5 and am now on cd 7. I'm taking 160 mg of the vitamin world brand. I will finish my soy on Tuesday....
My questions for you experienced ladies is, will sit help me? When I started my cycles, they were 40 days and 30 days long...will soy help my luteal phase? Can my short luteal phase be caused by the breastfeeding? Any advice is appreciated...I would really like to get pregnant again! Thank you!

So i finished my last dose of soy yesterday. I am now on cd10. So far i dont feel like ovulation is approaching but i have yet to start testing. Will do opk when i get home.

Honestly i read that not to take that unless your dr has told you for sure that you LP is messed up or if your not ovulating . also read that breastfeeding makes it harder to get pregnant .

i took soy last year and it made my cycle really long even delayed it once . maybe if i hadnt taken it i would have gotten pregnant sooner . but i wouldnt recommend it to anyone .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->