Soy isoflavone could someone please help me

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
I'm in the tww and want to try soy next month , I no you need to take atleast 80mg of soy for it to work , so I picked up these ones and they only have 20mg in them so I would need to atleast take 4 tablets ? Can I do this ? If someone could help me I would be very grateful... thanks xx

Yes exactly. If there is only 20mg of soy iso in them then you need to take 4 to get 80mg. When I took soy I was taking about 5 if I remember correctly as they also were 20mg per tablet.

Yes exactly. If there is only 20mg of soy iso in them then you need to take 4 to get 80mg. When I took soy I was taking about 5 if I remember correctly as they also were 20mg per tablet.

Thank you so much, I just didn't no if that was ok as there's other vitamins in them I wish it would upload my picture , they are the vitabiotics menopace original , also did it work for you ? Xx

I can't be certain about the other vitamins but mine were also for menopause and contained a few other vitamins and things so Im guessing it is fine but I'd do some googling about the other vitamins in them and max doses to be sure. Yes it worked for me, brought my ovulation forward and it definitely felt like stronger ovulation and I got my BFP!

I can't be certain about the other vitamins but mine were also for menopause and contained a few other vitamins and things so Im guessing it is fine but I'd do some googling about the other vitamins in them and max doses to be sure. Yes it worked for me, brought my ovulation forward and it definitely felt like stronger ovulation and I got my BFP!

Amazing !, thank you so much ! And congratulations❤️, can I ask how you took yours as in what days and how much xx

I took them days 3-7 and started at 100mg for first two days and increased to 120mg for the remaining I think! I definitely started at 100 and increased but cannot remember what up to.

You should research it a bit. As in some people it can throw off your ovulation, for example if you have PCOS. I thought I'd try it though and I'm expecting my soy baby! But I did really read around and researched. Just feel I should say so you do know for some people it doesn't work!

I took them days 3-7 and started at 100mg for first two days and increased to 120mg for the remaining I think! I definitely started at 100 and increased but cannot remember what up to.

You should research it a bit. As in some people it can throw off your ovulation, for example if you have PCOS. I thought I'd try it though and I'm expecting my soy baby! But I did really read around and researched. Just feel I should say so you do know for some people it doesn't work!

Luckily I don't have pcos, I've read quite a bit too, I'm gunna do 3-7 starting at 100mg and then increase it , how long had u been trying for ? Prior to your soy cycle ?
I've read quite alot of success stories xx

I was lucky and not trying long. It was my third cycle trying and my first on soy. I did it because I was ovulating so late and wanted to try to bring that forward. I read lots of success stories to so I hope that this is your cycle!! Please keep me updated!

Well my af is due Wednesday/Thursday ...I'm taking them because some months I'm not "0"ing or it's really weak, so hopefully this can help, although clomid didn't work for me , I will defo keep u updated !, thanks you so much for you help x

Fingers crossed you don't need the soy then and you get your BFP! But if you do hoping to hear a soy success story!

my son was a SOy iso baby :) well at least i think he was it was my first month trying them and i got pregnant, this time while TTC baby #3 i took it my 3rd cycle days 1-5 ov'ed wayy early on cd 15 and then this cycle i took them cd 2-6 and got my positive OPK on cd 17 but of course dh was away so i think i'm out again :( oh well at least they helped me get from my usualy cd 21 positive ovulation test.

hope they work out for you!

my son was a SOy iso baby :) well at least i think he was it was my first month trying them and i got pregnant, this time while TTC baby #3 i took it my 3rd cycle days 1-5 ov'ed wayy early on cd 15 and then this cycle i took them cd 2-6 and got my positive OPK on cd 17 but of course dh was away so i think i'm out again :( oh well at least they helped me get from my usualy cd 21 positive ovulation test.

hope they work out for you!

That's amazing , thanks for sharing , I've read a lot of good things about them !.. atleast there working again for you, and if you haven't caught this month hopefully next month you get another soy baby! 😀

BUMP.... I'd love to read more soy success stories, so if you have one could you please share ❤️

Not a success story but this it my first month taking them so I'm tagging along!

So much baby dust with a side of soy to you ladies!

Hi ladies.
I'd like to try out the soya Isoflavones too. I'm a mum of DS & DD both conceived on Clomid 50mg day2-6.A few years ago I fell pregnant naturally but miscarried at week 7 . I know that I ovulate naturally but think that the ovulation is not strong enough . I don't want to take Clomid again this time around that's why I thought I'd try soya Isoflavones. I'm interested in buying some that are Vegan but they contain some other ingredients in them. Any one know if these ingredients are okay to take?? They are : *genistein, diadzein and glycitein.
the capsule size is 50mg . The brand is Natures Aid Soya Isoflavones. I tried adding a link but it wouldn't work .Any help will be appreciated. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->