Soy Isoflavones?

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
So a little about myself. I am 29 DH is 40. Our DS just turned 8 in October and we have been TTC#2 for 4 years now. Our insurance doesn't cover infertility so we have just been trying on our own without much success. I did end up going to my obgyn last year because I went 3 months without AF. OB did some testing on me, said I don't have PCOS or thyroid issues. Said I just have unexplained secondary infertility with annovulatory cycles. DS was conceived naturally after a year of ntnp. I have just noticed as I have gotten older,my cycles are getting worse. I have always had issues with irregular AF since I was young due to AF showing up for the first time when I was 8. Well I went in for my 6 month checkup at the OB and he wanted to try me on clomid 50mg, but because my insurance doesn't cover monitoring I'm a little scared to take it unmonitored because of hyperstimulation and such. We will be actively trying again next month. But I'm really interested in trying soy first. I'm wondering how much I should take? My cycles range from 28-39 days sometimes in the 40's as well. And then that one time I was in the 100's in CD length because of no ovulation. But that has only happened that one time. I also weigh 260 pounds. Don't know if I should adjust mg's based on that. I was wondering if I can take prenatal vitamins with the soy? Is there any other vitamins I could benefit from? Will also be tracking O with temps and opk's, using preseed and softcups. Also starting DH on fertilaid, count boost and motility boost. Wanting to address everything from every angle. After 4 years its getting emotionally, mentally and psyically exhausting. I just want to cry sometimes. Me and DH have decided to try for 3 more years. If it hasn't happened by then we are waving the white flag. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->