Soy Isoflavones

littlefishygg

Mum of 1 boy, TTC #2
Reaction score
Anyone using Soy Isoflavones?

I ovulate pretty late in my cycle (between CD22 and 26 other the last 8 months) so I'm going to try using soy isoflavones this cycle in an attempt to move ovulation forward a little bit and looking for some buddies.

I've seen loads of stats about people getting bfp's on their first cycles using them so I'm excited to give them a go!

I'm going to take them CD 3-7 with doses of 120mg on CD 3, 4 and 5 and 160mg on days 6 and 7.

I'm CD 1 today after a chemical last cycle.

First, so sorry about your chemical :(

I tried soy isoflavones for the first time this cycle. I still don't know the outcome of this cycle, but wanted to at least respond. My cycles have become irregular since the end of last March. After getting my IUD out at the end of August, I had a 55 day cycle and then a 54 day cycle. No idea when I O'd on the 55 day cycle, but probably in the 40s. Last cycle I O'd somewhere between CD 37-42, but I'm thinking 40.

I took mine CD 3-7. FF put my estimated O date at CD 8. My temps support that, but nothing else does. I've still been trying to continue with opks just in case and got a flashing smiley on the clear blue advanced digital today, so I'm going to keep testing to see if I possibly didn't ovulate and am gearing up for it.

So obviously CD 8 would be MUCH earlier, but even if it wasn't then and it's coming up, that's still considerably much earlier than CD 40.

Good luck!

:hugs:

I tried it... I myself ovulate late if at all, was always around cd 19-cd23...SI made my cycle even more strange to say the least and didnt work for me at all. Good luck.

I tried it... I myself ovulate late if at all, was always around cd 19-cd23...SI made my cycle even more strange to say the least and didnt work for me at all. Good luck.

Did it make you more emotional and/or irritable around ovulation?

I had some, what I'm guessing to be, fluke high temps shortly after my last dose, and then now I have some major mood swings going on. This is my first cycle trying them, so I'm not sure if this is just a normal thing to happen with them.

I did have mood swings! and I had a very strange feeling head everynight, not pain just, strange..lol.. those were my only 2 symptoms.

UPDATE: For anyone interested. I took soy isoflavones
CD3: 120
CD4: 120
CD5: 160
CD6: 160
CD7: 200

Took them all in the evening before bed and didn't experience any symptoms or side effects taking them.

I normally ovulate sometime between CD22 and 26 but FF just confirmed ovulation on CD17!! So they definitely worked and bringing ovulation for me. By a whole 5-9 days!

I'll come back in a couple of weeks and update on whether they got me my BFP.

That's great! Really glad it worked for you. Keeping fx! When are you due to test?

I took mine CD 3-7 as well, but did 100, 150, 150, 200, and 200. I O'd CD 26 - last cycle O'd between CD 38-42 on a 54 day cycle (cycle before was 55 days).

So O moved up for me from about a week to week and a half. Though I'm taking so many other things it's hard to say if one thing in particular helped or if it was just a combination of everything.

Good luck!

That's great! Really glad it worked for you. Keeping fx! When are you due to test?

I took mine CD 3-7 as well, but did 100, 150, 150, 200, and 200. I O'd CD 26 - last cycle O'd between CD 38-42 on a 54 day cycle (cycle before was 55 days).

So O moved up for me from about a week to week and a half. Though I'm taking so many other things it's hard to say if one thing in particular helped or if it was just a combination of everything.

Good luck!

AF is due on Christmas day as I typically only have an 11 lp but I will start testing at 8dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->